We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Dubai > Seychelles hop
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 2 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 3 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 4 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 5 To go to Israel or not?
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 8 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 9 Questions about Chobe
- 10 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 11 Dubai > Oman?
- 12 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 13 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 14 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 15 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 16 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 17 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 18 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 19 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 20 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 21 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 22 Awesome trip and still not done
- 23 South Africa
- 24 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 25 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience