We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Dubai > Seychelles hop
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 2 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 3 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 4 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Cape Town Trip
- 7 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 8 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 9 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 12 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 13 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 14 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 15 Eilat to Petra
- 16 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 17 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?