We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mauritius info request please
- 2 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 3 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 4 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 5 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 6 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 7 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 8 Malawi with kiddos
- 9 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 10 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 11 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 12 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 13 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 14 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 15 WiFi on Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 18 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 19 Israel itinerary planning
- 20 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 21 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 22 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 25 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?