We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Dubai > Seychelles hop
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 2 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 3 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 4 Ebola and Morocco
- 5 Thompson Gazelle
- 6 Overland in West Africa
- 7 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 8 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 9 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 10 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 11 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 12 Morrocco and Cash
- 13 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 14 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 15 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 16 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 17 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 18 South Africa trip advices
- 19 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Tour to Morocco
- 22 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 23 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 24 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 25 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon