We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (U.S) Microsoft Office 365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 office 24*7
- 2 Travel to Cairo in July
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Targin into Zambia
- 7 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 8 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 9 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?