We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Dubai > Seychelles hop
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 3 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 4 Ideas about the trip.
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 3 days in Teheran
- 7 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 8 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 9 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 10 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 11 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 12 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 13 Questions about Chobe
- 14 What camera to use on safari
- 15 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 16 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 17 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 18 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 19 To go to Israel or not?
- 20 Bidair at JNB
- 21 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 22 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 25 Eastern Cape Lodges