We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 6 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 7 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 8 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 11 Itinerary Ideas
- 12 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 13 Travel to Botswana
- 14 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 17 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 18 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 19 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 20 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 21 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 22 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 23 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 25 Using US Dollars in Israel ?