We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 2 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 3 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 4 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 5 Self drive tour south africa
- 6 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 7 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 8 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 9 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 10 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 11 Duba activities - help deciding
- 12 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 13 Private Guide for Cairo
- 14 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 15 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 16 Texting from US to Israel
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 19 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 20 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 21 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 22 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 23 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 24 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 25 Passport pages stuck together