We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 동양생명주식시세 장외주식시세 oninve.com
- 2 주식지수 장외주식 oninve.com
- 3 개미주식 투자유망종목 oninve.com
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 9 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 10 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 11 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 15 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 16 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 17 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 18 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Buying merchandise
- 22 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 23 Egypt January-February 2018
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco first timer around 8 days