We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 2 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 3 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 4 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 5 South African Cities
- 6 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 7 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 8 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Help with bags
- 11 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 12 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 13 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 14 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Israeli Tour Guides
- 18 Shopping in Morocco
- 19 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 20 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 21 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 22 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 23 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 24 car hire from La Possession
- 25 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania