Has anyone done a morning (shortened) desert safari? Everything that I've seen listed online is a full-day safari, although that means starting at 3:00 pm and ending at 9:00 pm. I'm looking to go out in the morning and do some dune bashing/dune buggying, sandboarding/sand skiing, and maybe a camel ride. The afternoon tours also include a visit to a beduoin camp and a BBQ dinner, which is the part that I'm not interested in. I've already contacted Arabian Adventures, and they only do the full tour. (They do operate a Rides and Slides tour, which is what I'm looking for, but only during the months of October to April.) Thanks.
Dubai : Morning Desert Safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 3 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 4 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Memory cards for camera
- 8 Help with Rwanda trip
- 9 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 10 Sabi Sands camps
- 11 Hotels in Nairobi
- 12 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 13 Rwanda trip report
- 14 Tel Aviv beaches
- 15 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 16 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 17 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 18 israel and petra
- 19 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 20 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 21 Israel and Petra
- 22 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!