Has anyone done a morning (shortened) desert safari? Everything that I've seen listed online is a full-day safari, although that means starting at 3:00 pm and ending at 9:00 pm. I'm looking to go out in the morning and do some dune bashing/dune buggying, sandboarding/sand skiing, and maybe a camel ride. The afternoon tours also include a visit to a beduoin camp and a BBQ dinner, which is the part that I'm not interested in. I've already contacted Arabian Adventures, and they only do the full tour. (They do operate a Rides and Slides tour, which is what I'm looking for, but only during the months of October to April.) Thanks.
Dubai : Morning Desert Safari
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Center Coordinators needed to manage our children’s home in Kenya
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 4 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 7 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 8 Clothes in Uganda
- 9 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 10 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 14 Homestay Accomodation
- 15 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 16 Selous game reserve
- 17 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 18 Safari and Beach in June
- 19 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 20 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 24 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 25 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.