Has anyone done a morning (shortened) desert safari? Everything that I've seen listed online is a full-day safari, although that means starting at 3:00 pm and ending at 9:00 pm. I'm looking to go out in the morning and do some dune bashing/dune buggying, sandboarding/sand skiing, and maybe a camel ride. The afternoon tours also include a visit to a beduoin camp and a BBQ dinner, which is the part that I'm not interested in. I've already contacted Arabian Adventures, and they only do the full tour. (They do operate a Rides and Slides tour, which is what I'm looking for, but only during the months of October to April.) Thanks.
Dubai : Morning Desert Safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Tips for Israel
- 3 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 4 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 5 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 6 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 7 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 8 Road To Morocco Tours
- 9 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 12 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 13 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 14 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 15 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 16 Rwanda
- 17 Egypt safe travel
- 18 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 19 Zambia Impressions
- 20 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 Dubai trip
- 23 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 24 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 25 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco