I have finally made a rough itineary for our Dubai trip. Pls tell me if this is making senses. we will be traveling with hubby and 4 year old toddler
September 26 ( wesnesday )- arrival at 8.30 pm and check in to the hotel
september 27 ( thrusday)- sea wing flight scenic flight - in the morning
Then proceed to Dubai Mall ( aquarium , underwater zoo and burj khalifa tower)
september 28( friday)- thinking of spending the day with a close friend
september 29 ( saturday )- morning - dolphinarium @creek side park
evening- sand dune safari
september 30 ( sunday)- check in to palm atlantis , do water park
october 1 ( monday )- still staying at palm , but during the day will go to the mall of emirates and do ski dubai. In the evening thinking of doing the open bus night tour and go back to atlantis. Is this making sense ?
october 2 ( tuesday ) - don't know what to . flight back to mumbai at 10.30 pm
Need you advice for the following
1. Still looking for a hotel to stay for september 26 to september 30. If you can tell me where to stay , according to my trip itineary.
2. 2 night in palm atlantis , are we going to be cut off from the mainland
3. where can i accomodate jumeraih beach , dubai marina , the madinat and the jumeraih beach walk in my plan . also the 7 star hotel burj.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 4 safari for the mobility impaired
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 8 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 9 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 12 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 13 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 14 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 15 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Buying merchandise
- 20 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 21 Egypt January-February 2018
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 24 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 25 Dubai shopping - any tips?