I have finally made a rough itineary for our Dubai trip. Pls tell me if this is making senses. we will be traveling with hubby and 4 year old toddler
September 26 ( wesnesday )- arrival at 8.30 pm and check in to the hotel
september 27 ( thrusday)- sea wing flight scenic flight - in the morning
Then proceed to Dubai Mall ( aquarium , underwater zoo and burj khalifa tower)
september 28( friday)- thinking of spending the day with a close friend
september 29 ( saturday )- morning - dolphinarium @creek side park
evening- sand dune safari
september 30 ( sunday)- check in to palm atlantis , do water park
october 1 ( monday )- still staying at palm , but during the day will go to the mall of emirates and do ski dubai. In the evening thinking of doing the open bus night tour and go back to atlantis. Is this making sense ?
october 2 ( tuesday ) - don't know what to . flight back to mumbai at 10.30 pm
Need you advice for the following
1. Still looking for a hotel to stay for september 26 to september 30. If you can tell me where to stay , according to my trip itineary.
2. 2 night in palm atlantis , are we going to be cut off from the mainland
3. where can i accomodate jumeraih beach , dubai marina , the madinat and the jumeraih beach walk in my plan . also the 7 star hotel burj.
dubai itineary need help in organising
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 2 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 3 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 4 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 5 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls