I have finally made a rough itineary for our Dubai trip. Pls tell me if this is making senses. we will be traveling with hubby and 4 year old toddler
September 26 ( wesnesday )- arrival at 8.30 pm and check in to the hotel
september 27 ( thrusday)- sea wing flight scenic flight - in the morning
Then proceed to Dubai Mall ( aquarium , underwater zoo and burj khalifa tower)
september 28( friday)- thinking of spending the day with a close friend
september 29 ( saturday )- morning - dolphinarium @creek side park
evening- sand dune safari
september 30 ( sunday)- check in to palm atlantis , do water park
october 1 ( monday )- still staying at palm , but during the day will go to the mall of emirates and do ski dubai. In the evening thinking of doing the open bus night tour and go back to atlantis. Is this making sense ?
october 2 ( tuesday ) - don't know what to . flight back to mumbai at 10.30 pm
Need you advice for the following
1. Still looking for a hotel to stay for september 26 to september 30. If you can tell me where to stay , according to my trip itineary.
2. 2 night in palm atlantis , are we going to be cut off from the mainland
3. where can i accomodate jumeraih beach , dubai marina , the madinat and the jumeraih beach walk in my plan . also the 7 star hotel burj.
dubai itineary need help in organising
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Johannesburg...?
- 2 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 3 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 4 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 Jordan safety concerns
- 7 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 8 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 9 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 10 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 11 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 12 A family safari in Tanzania
- 13 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 14 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 15 Uganda Trip Report
- 16 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 17 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 18 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 19 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 20 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 21 Boutique hotels in israel
- 22 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 23 Short layover at JNB
- 24 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda?