I have finally made a rough itineary for our Dubai trip. Pls tell me if this is making senses. we will be traveling with hubby and 4 year old toddler
September 26 ( wesnesday )- arrival at 8.30 pm and check in to the hotel
september 27 ( thrusday)- sea wing flight scenic flight - in the morning
Then proceed to Dubai Mall ( aquarium , underwater zoo and burj khalifa tower)
september 28( friday)- thinking of spending the day with a close friend
september 29 ( saturday )- morning - dolphinarium @creek side park
evening- sand dune safari
september 30 ( sunday)- check in to palm atlantis , do water park
october 1 ( monday )- still staying at palm , but during the day will go to the mall of emirates and do ski dubai. In the evening thinking of doing the open bus night tour and go back to atlantis. Is this making sense ?
october 2 ( tuesday ) - don't know what to . flight back to mumbai at 10.30 pm
Need you advice for the following
1. Still looking for a hotel to stay for september 26 to september 30. If you can tell me where to stay , according to my trip itineary.
2. 2 night in palm atlantis , are we going to be cut off from the mainland
3. where can i accomodate jumeraih beach , dubai marina , the madinat and the jumeraih beach walk in my plan . also the 7 star hotel burj.
dubai itineary need help in organising
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 2 3-week tour at Egypt
- 3 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 4 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 5 Morocco Advice
- 6 Beirut
- 7 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 8 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 9 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 10 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 11 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 12 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 13 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 14 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 15 I'm going on safari for free!
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 18 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December