I have finally made a rough itineary for our Dubai trip. Pls tell me if this is making senses. we will be traveling with hubby and 4 year old toddler
September 26 ( wesnesday )- arrival at 8.30 pm and check in to the hotel
september 27 ( thrusday)- sea wing flight scenic flight - in the morning
Then proceed to Dubai Mall ( aquarium , underwater zoo and burj khalifa tower)
september 28( friday)- thinking of spending the day with a close friend
september 29 ( saturday )- morning - dolphinarium @creek side park
evening- sand dune safari
september 30 ( sunday)- check in to palm atlantis , do water park
october 1 ( monday )- still staying at palm , but during the day will go to the mall of emirates and do ski dubai. In the evening thinking of doing the open bus night tour and go back to atlantis. Is this making sense ?
october 2 ( tuesday ) - don't know what to . flight back to mumbai at 10.30 pm
Need you advice for the following
1. Still looking for a hotel to stay for september 26 to september 30. If you can tell me where to stay , according to my trip itineary.
2. 2 night in palm atlantis , are we going to be cut off from the mainland
3. where can i accomodate jumeraih beach , dubai marina , the madinat and the jumeraih beach walk in my plan . also the 7 star hotel burj.
dubai itineary need help in organising
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 2 Safari on a budget!
- 3 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 4 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 5 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 6 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 7 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 8 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 9 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 10 Things to see in Dubai
- 11 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 14 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 15 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 16 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 17 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 18 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 19 Tips for Israel
- 20 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 21 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV