hi follks ,
i am planning a trip to dubai , with hubby and 4 yr old toddler . is mid septmeber or early january a better time to go. i am very keen going to the water parks and beach. would the water be too cold in january. or will be too hot to go out in september . pls help first time there . also will be there for 7 days . what are top 6 things to do with toddler .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 2 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 3 israel tour
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 6 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 9 Luxury train ride
- 10 Safety in Fes
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 16 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 17 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 18 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 19 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 20 Cape Town
- 21 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Travel to Cairo in July
- 24 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 25 The Safari Collection
hi follks ,