hi follks ,
i am planning a trip to dubai , with hubby and 4 yr old toddler . is mid septmeber or early january a better time to go. i am very keen going to the water parks and beach. would the water be too cold in january. or will be too hot to go out in september . pls help first time there . also will be there for 7 days . what are top 6 things to do with toddler .
dubai in september or january with toddler
hi follks ,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 how can I go to Iran ?
- 3 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 6 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 7 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 8 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 9 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 10 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 11 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 12 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 13 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 14 what kind of phone
- 15 Small group tours in israel
- 16 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 17 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 18 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 19 Iran Info, Please
- 20 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 21 Safari on a budget!
- 22 fez accommodation
- 23 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?