hi follks ,
i am planning a trip to dubai , with hubby and 4 yr old toddler . is mid septmeber or early january a better time to go. i am very keen going to the water parks and beach. would the water be too cold in january. or will be too hot to go out in september . pls help first time there . also will be there for 7 days . what are top 6 things to do with toddler .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Muscle Building
- 2 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 3 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 4 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 5 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 6 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 7 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 8 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 9 Victoria Falls
- 10 Cape Town
- 11 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 12 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 13 Morocco vs Turkey
- 14 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 15 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 16 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 17 Nairobi, where to stay
- 18 Widerness Lodges
- 19 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 20 Help plan African Safari
- 21 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 22 Tipping on Safari
- 23 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 24 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 25 Cape Town -safety
hi follks ,