hi follks ,
i am planning a trip to dubai , with hubby and 4 yr old toddler . is mid septmeber or early january a better time to go. i am very keen going to the water parks and beach. would the water be too cold in january. or will be too hot to go out in september . pls help first time there . also will be there for 7 days . what are top 6 things to do with toddler .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Louisville vs Marshall live Free
- 2 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 3 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 4 Swaziland in January
- 5 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 6 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 7 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 8 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 9 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 10 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 11 good internet connection option Meknes
- 12 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 13 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 14 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 15 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 16 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 17 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 18 credit cards in South Africa
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 trip to capetown south africa
- 21 Stop over Israel
- 22 Magnificant Morocco
- 23 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
hi follks ,