hi follks ,
i am planning a trip to dubai , with hubby and 4 yr old toddler . is mid septmeber or early january a better time to go. i am very keen going to the water parks and beach. would the water be too cold in january. or will be too hot to go out in september . pls help first time there . also will be there for 7 days . what are top 6 things to do with toddler .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Insect Repellent
- 2 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 3 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 4 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 5 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 6 Tiberias with kids
- 7 Lion World
- 8 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 9 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 10 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 11 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 12 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 13 Mpumalanga visit
- 14 safe areas to go on safari
- 15 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 16 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 17 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 18 Victoria Falls
- 19 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 20 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 21 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 22 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 23 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 24 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 25 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
hi follks ,