I am planning a weekend trip to Dubai in early July ( I will be working in India). I was told how hot is there in this season. Can the hot wheather make the tours impossible ? Is it worth ?
The plan is arrive late Friday and leave very late Sunday. Can someone provide me with some tips about what to do there. We will be two women alone.
Thanks in Advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Travel to Cairo in July
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Targin into Zambia
- 7 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 8 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 9 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?