I am planning a weekend trip to Dubai in early July ( I will be working in India). I was told how hot is there in this season. Can the hot wheather make the tours impossible ? Is it worth ?
The plan is arrive late Friday and leave very late Sunday. Can someone provide me with some tips about what to do there. We will be two women alone.
Thanks in Advance !!
Dubai in July. Is it too hot ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 2 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 5 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 6 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 7 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 8 Ebola and Morocco
- 9 Thompson Gazelle
- 10 Overland in West Africa
- 11 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 12 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 13 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 14 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 15 Morrocco and Cash
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 18 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 19 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 20 South Africa trip advices
- 21 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 22 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 23 Tour to Morocco
- 24 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 25 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!