I am planning a weekend trip to Dubai in early July ( I will be working in India). I was told how hot is there in this season. Can the hot wheather make the tours impossible ? Is it worth ?
The plan is arrive late Friday and leave very late Sunday. Can someone provide me with some tips about what to do there. We will be two women alone.
Thanks in Advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town -safety
- 2 Widerness Lodges
- 3 SA itin review
- 4 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 5 Botswana safari in late November
- 6 Tipping on Safari
- 7 Ferry to Morocco
- 8 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 9 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 10 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 11 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 12 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 15 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 18 Lodge Feedback
- 19 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 20 Driving in South Africa
- 21 Help with 9 day itinerary - Essaouira or time in the desert
- 22 Itinerary Help - 9 Full days in Morocco
- 23 Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque tour times
- 24 Cape Town and Safari trip report
- 25 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience