I am planning a weekend trip to Dubai in early July ( I will be working in India). I was told how hot is there in this season. Can the hot wheather make the tours impossible ? Is it worth ?
The plan is arrive late Friday and leave very late Sunday. Can someone provide me with some tips about what to do there. We will be two women alone.
Thanks in Advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 Petra Wadi Rum
- 3 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Best African Safari
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Masai Mara in May
- 17 Western Desert Itinerary
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 20 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 21 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 22 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 25 Uganda Visa