I arrive in Dubai at 7.30pm on a Thursday night so will have 1 full day on the Friday to explore Dubai, our flight departs for Australia at 10.30pm.
I have 2 questions:
1. Would it be worth doing a city tour on the Friday morning - if so can you recommend?
2. Which area should I consider staying in, I want to be able to visit either the Mall of the Emirates or the Dubai Mall. Which is better? How long are each of them from the Airport? I am deciding whether to stay near the airport or stay near a Mall and travel to the airport.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 2 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 3 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 4 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 6 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 7 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 8 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 9 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 10 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 11 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 12 DOHA LAYOVER
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Morocco Questions
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Botswana safari recs
- 17 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 18 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 19 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 20 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 21 Botswana in January
- 22 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 23 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 24 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 25 Rhino Africa - Reviews