I arrive in Dubai at 7.30pm on a Thursday night so will have 1 full day on the Friday to explore Dubai, our flight departs for Australia at 10.30pm.
I have 2 questions:
1. Would it be worth doing a city tour on the Friday morning - if so can you recommend?
2. Which area should I consider staying in, I want to be able to visit either the Mall of the Emirates or the Dubai Mall. Which is better? How long are each of them from the Airport? I am deciding whether to stay near the airport or stay near a Mall and travel to the airport.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bed and breakfast close to joberg airport
- 2 Only 5 days in Jordan--rent a car?
- 3 South Africa Visa question please help!
- 4 Timing of Great Migration in Northern Serengeti
- 5 Soweto tour guide recommendations?
- 6 Need advise
- 7 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 8 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 9 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 10 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 11 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 12 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 13 Insect Repellent
- 14 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 15 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 16 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 17 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 18 house exchange
- 19 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 20 casablanca airport taxis
- 21 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 22 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 23 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 24 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 25 Tiberias with kids