I arrive in Dubai at 7.30pm on a Thursday night so will have 1 full day on the Friday to explore Dubai, our flight departs for Australia at 10.30pm.
I have 2 questions:
1. Would it be worth doing a city tour on the Friday morning - if so can you recommend?
2. Which area should I consider staying in, I want to be able to visit either the Mall of the Emirates or the Dubai Mall. Which is better? How long are each of them from the Airport? I am deciding whether to stay near the airport or stay near a Mall and travel to the airport.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a group tour
- 2 Tanzania Photo Safari - Feb. 2016
- 3 Cape Town Itinerary
- 4 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 5 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Car Rentals in Israel
- 10 Dubai hotels
- 11 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 12 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 13 Pulse Africa???
- 14 Kruger
- 15 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 16 Uganda Trip Report
- 17 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 18 itinerary any ideas?
- 19 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 20 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 21 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 22 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 23 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 24 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 25 A month in Africa - how to spend the time