I arrive in Dubai at 7.30pm on a Thursday night so will have 1 full day on the Friday to explore Dubai, our flight departs for Australia at 10.30pm.
I have 2 questions:
1. Would it be worth doing a city tour on the Friday morning - if so can you recommend?
2. Which area should I consider staying in, I want to be able to visit either the Mall of the Emirates or the Dubai Mall. Which is better? How long are each of them from the Airport? I am deciding whether to stay near the airport or stay near a Mall and travel to the airport.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Roar Africa reviews
- 2 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 3 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 4 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 5 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 6 Magnificant Morocco
- 7 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 8 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 9 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 10 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 11 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 12 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 13 Pulse Africa???
- 14 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 15 Safari luggage
- 16 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 17 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 18 Morocco Trip Report
- 19 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 20 Car Rentals in Israel
- 21 Walia Tours?
- 22 Kruger
- 23 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 24 Cape Town Itinerary
- 25 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?