I arrive in Dubai at 7.30pm on a Thursday night so will have 1 full day on the Friday to explore Dubai, our flight departs for Australia at 10.30pm.
I have 2 questions:
1. Would it be worth doing a city tour on the Friday morning - if so can you recommend?
2. Which area should I consider staying in, I want to be able to visit either the Mall of the Emirates or the Dubai Mall. Which is better? How long are each of them from the Airport? I am deciding whether to stay near the airport or stay near a Mall and travel to the airport.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Dubai in a Day
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Desert Tours
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Recent experience with Around Morocco or Authentic Morocco Tours
- 4 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 5 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 6 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 7 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 8 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 9 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 10 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 11 Safari on a budget!
- 12 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 13 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 14 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 15 Things to see in Dubai
- 16 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 17 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 18 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 19 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 21 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 22 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 23 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 24 Tips for Israel
- 25 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day