I arrive in Dubai at 7.30pm on a Thursday night so will have 1 full day on the Friday to explore Dubai, our flight departs for Australia at 10.30pm.
I have 2 questions:
1. Would it be worth doing a city tour on the Friday morning - if so can you recommend?
2. Which area should I consider staying in, I want to be able to visit either the Mall of the Emirates or the Dubai Mall. Which is better? How long are each of them from the Airport? I am deciding whether to stay near the airport or stay near a Mall and travel to the airport.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노❋『 WLD333.COM ┛❋ク인터넷카지노
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 8 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 9 Swala Safaris
- 10 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 11 Dubai
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 14 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 15 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 18 Etosha help
- 19 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 20 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 21 private game reserve-kruger
- 22 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 23 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 24 go2africa
- 25 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip