I arrive in Dubai at 7.30pm on a Thursday night so will have 1 full day on the Friday to explore Dubai, our flight departs for Australia at 10.30pm.
I have 2 questions:
1. Would it be worth doing a city tour on the Friday morning - if so can you recommend?
2. Which area should I consider staying in, I want to be able to visit either the Mall of the Emirates or the Dubai Mall. Which is better? How long are each of them from the Airport? I am deciding whether to stay near the airport or stay near a Mall and travel to the airport.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 주식공부하기 주식공부책 oninve.com
- 2 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 3 Egypt January-February 2018
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 9 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 10 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 13 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 14 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 15 Dining in Cape Town
- 16 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 17 Dubai plan
- 18 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 19 Israel with kids in August
- 20 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 21 Iran in May
- 22 South Africa in June
- 23 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 24 IRAN
- 25 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?