I arrive in Dubai at 7.30pm on a Thursday night so will have 1 full day on the Friday to explore Dubai, our flight departs for Australia at 10.30pm.
I have 2 questions:
1. Would it be worth doing a city tour on the Friday morning - if so can you recommend?
2. Which area should I consider staying in, I want to be able to visit either the Mall of the Emirates or the Dubai Mall. Which is better? How long are each of them from the Airport? I am deciding whether to stay near the airport or stay near a Mall and travel to the airport.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Dubai in a Day
- 1 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 2 Safari Cost Comparison
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 Bugs n' Botswana
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia