I am going with a girlfriend to Dubai July next year and are planning to stay at the Hyatt for 3 days and then have for 4 days at either Jumeirah Beach Resort or Le Meridian at Jumeirah Beach. Has anyone any recommendations for any of these hotels or a better suggestion? Have also been told many times about how good it is to buy gold in Dubai but no-one seems to give a ballpark figure on any items - can anyone please help?
Dubai hotels & shopping
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 2 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 7 Help! First African safari!!!
- 8 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai