Have flights booked for Dubai next February. Want to stay at The Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Has anyone found a competitve website? I thought I had booked with SouthTravels.com but having completed booking form and supplied credit card authorisation they have come back (10 days later) with a rate 35% higher than originally quoted. Any idea where else I could try? Thanks.
Dubai hotels at discount rate? - anyone recommend a website?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 2 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 3 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 6 Boutique hotels in israel
- 7 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 8 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 9 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 10 Short layover at JNB
- 11 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 12 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 13 A family safari in Tanzania
- 14 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 15 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 16 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 17 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 18 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 19 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 20 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 21 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 22 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
- 23 Israel and Petra
- 24 Tanzania Safari 7 or 8 night itinerary recommendations
- 25 Car Service - Abu Dhabi to Dubai