I am travelling to Dubai in late July. According to TripAdvisor, Mina a Salam better hotel than Burj al Arab...but Burj al Arab 3 times the price of Mina a Salam. Is Mina really better? Where to stay if money is no object?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 Clothes in Uganda
- 4 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 5 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 10 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 11 Homestay Accomodation
- 12 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 13 Selous game reserve
- 14 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 15 Safari and Beach in June
- 16 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 17 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 18 Group Trip to Israel
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 21 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 22 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 23 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 24 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 25 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?