definitely not your run of the mill honeymoon destination for american citizens. just wanted to get some opinions from those that have been to see what they think about this. my wedding is in april, the fiance wasnt too keen on it at first but has warmed up to the idea. I thought it would be cool to see. beaches, shopping, different culture. snow skiing at the mall. alot of different things to do and see, and the price for flight and a nice hotel is very reasonable. I havent booked yet, ive read a little bit, even I am somewhat apprehensive as I really dont know what to expect once I get there. so what do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa trip advices
- 2 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 3 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 4 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 5 Morrocco and Cash
- 6 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 9 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 10 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 11 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 12 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 13 First time in Africa on safari
- 14 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 15 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 16 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 17 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 18 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 19 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 20 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 21 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 22 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 23 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 24 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 25 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?