We (four of us) are planning a 5 day (4 nights) trip to Dubai end of August. Our tentative itinerary looks something like this:
Day 1: Arrive Dubai in morning and check in hotel at Bur Dubai ... what can we do in the afternoon since have got 8 Pm tickets booked for "At the Top".
Day 2: Still to plan may be a desert safari at 3 PM .. what can we do in the morning
Day 3: 11Am Dolphin show ... still to plan the rest of the day
Day 4: Change the hotel to Atlantis .... is there anything we can do before going to Atlantis
Day 5: More or less within the hotel and then leave for the airport at night
Need your plan in closing the loose ends on Day 1 to Day 4. What are the must dos besides the ones already included above....
Which malls are near to Bur Dubai ....
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Widerness Lodges
- 2 SA itin review
- 3 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 4 Botswana safari in late November
- 5 Tipping on Safari
- 6 Ferry to Morocco
- 7 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 8 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 9 Cape Town -safety
- 10 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 11 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 12 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 15 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 18 Lodge Feedback
- 19 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 20 Driving in South Africa
- 21 Help with 9 day itinerary - Essaouira or time in the desert
- 22 Itinerary Help - 9 Full days in Morocco
- 23 Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque tour times
- 24 Cape Town and Safari trip report
- 25 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience