We (four of us) are planning a 5 day (4 nights) trip to Dubai end of August. Our tentative itinerary looks something like this:
Day 1: Arrive Dubai in morning and check in hotel at Bur Dubai ... what can we do in the afternoon since have got 8 Pm tickets booked for "At the Top".
Day 2: Still to plan may be a desert safari at 3 PM .. what can we do in the morning
Day 3: 11Am Dolphin show ... still to plan the rest of the day
Day 4: Change the hotel to Atlantis .... is there anything we can do before going to Atlantis
Day 5: More or less within the hotel and then leave for the airport at night
Need your plan in closing the loose ends on Day 1 to Day 4. What are the must dos besides the ones already included above....
Which malls are near to Bur Dubai ....
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 4 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 5 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Buying merchandise
- 10 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 13 Egypt January-February 2018
- 14 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 15 safari for the mobility impaired
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 18 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 19 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 20 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 21 Dining in Cape Town
- 22 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 23 Dubai plan
- 24 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 25 Israel with kids in August