We (four of us) are planning a 5 day (4 nights) trip to Dubai end of August. Our tentative itinerary looks something like this:
Day 1: Arrive Dubai in morning and check in hotel at Bur Dubai ... what can we do in the afternoon since have got 8 Pm tickets booked for "At the Top".
Day 2: Still to plan may be a desert safari at 3 PM .. what can we do in the morning
Day 3: 11Am Dolphin show ... still to plan the rest of the day
Day 4: Change the hotel to Atlantis .... is there anything we can do before going to Atlantis
Day 5: More or less within the hotel and then leave for the airport at night
Need your plan in closing the loose ends on Day 1 to Day 4. What are the must dos besides the ones already included above....
Which malls are near to Bur Dubai ....
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ♤홈 피 = scc883.컴 ♣
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 4 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 5 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 6 israel tour
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Luxury train ride
- 12 Safety in Fes
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 18 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 19 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 21 Cape Town
- 22 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Travel to Cairo in July
- 25 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!