We (four of us) are planning a 5 day (4 nights) trip to Dubai end of August. Our tentative itinerary looks something like this:
Day 1: Arrive Dubai in morning and check in hotel at Bur Dubai ... what can we do in the afternoon since have got 8 Pm tickets booked for "At the Top".
Day 2: Still to plan may be a desert safari at 3 PM .. what can we do in the morning
Day 3: 11Am Dolphin show ... still to plan the rest of the day
Day 4: Change the hotel to Atlantis .... is there anything we can do before going to Atlantis
Day 5: More or less within the hotel and then leave for the airport at night
Need your plan in closing the loose ends on Day 1 to Day 4. What are the must dos besides the ones already included above....
Which malls are near to Bur Dubai ....
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/le-rouge-cream/
- 2 http://colodetoxplusfrance.net/gladiator-flashlights/
- 3 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 4 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 5 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 9 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 10 Yom Hazikaron
- 11 Yom Haatzmaut
- 12 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 13 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 14 recomendation on African Safari company
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 17 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 18 One extra day in Jordan
- 19 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 20 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 23 Israel in Late October or November?
- 24 One month in Africa
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda