We (four of us) are planning a 5 day (4 nights) trip to Dubai end of August. Our tentative itinerary looks something like this:
Day 1: Arrive Dubai in morning and check in hotel at Bur Dubai ... what can we do in the afternoon since have got 8 Pm tickets booked for "At the Top".
Day 2: Still to plan may be a desert safari at 3 PM .. what can we do in the morning
Day 3: 11Am Dolphin show ... still to plan the rest of the day
Day 4: Change the hotel to Atlantis .... is there anything we can do before going to Atlantis
Day 5: More or less within the hotel and then leave for the airport at night
Need your plan in closing the loose ends on Day 1 to Day 4. What are the must dos besides the ones already included above....
Which malls are near to Bur Dubai ....
Thanks in advance
dubai for 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 2 Looking for out of the way places
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 5 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 6 Tanzania Safari
- 7 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 10 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 11 trip report, morocco
- 12 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 13 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 14 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 15 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 16 East Africa summer 2014
- 17 Cape Town Safety?
- 18 first time family safari in August 2014
- 19 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 20 Memory cards for camera
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 23 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 24 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 25 Help with Rwanda trip