We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 4 Luggage restrictions
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 7 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 8 advise on joburg pls!
- 9 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 12 Township Tour Guide
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 18 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 19 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 20 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 21 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 22 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 23 Advice on East African trip
- 24 Help plan African Safari
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?