We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Dubai for 4 days (with infant)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 2 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 3 A family safari in Tanzania
- 4 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 5 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Uganda Trip Report
- 8 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 9 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 10 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 11 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 12 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 13 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 14 Boutique hotels in israel
- 15 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 16 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 17 Short layover at JNB
- 18 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 19 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 20 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 21 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 22 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 23 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 24 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 25 Any Experience with Africa Tours?