We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 3 Trip to Petra
- 4 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 9 What is worth seeing in November?
- 10 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 11 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 12 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 Israeli Tour Guides
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 17 Masai Mara in May
- 18 Western Desert Itinerary
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 21 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 22 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 23 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park