We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Dubai for 4 days (with infant)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Morroco Travel Guide
- 4 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 5 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 6 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 7 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 8 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 11 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 12 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 13 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 14 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 15 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 16 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 17 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 18 Charity begins at Home!
- 19 Sun Safaris
- 20 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 21 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 22 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 23 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 24 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 25 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia