We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 2 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 3 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 4 Mpumalanga visit
- 5 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 6 safe areas to go on safari
- 7 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 10 Lion World
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 13 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 14 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 15 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 16 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 19 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 20 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 21 Kruger park
- 22 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
- 23 Have itinerary -- need an agency
- 24 Malaria medications Africa
- 25 Safe to Travel to Morocco