We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 8 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 9 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 10 Israel Transportation
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo