We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 2 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 3 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 4 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 5 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 6 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 7 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 8 Israel itinerary
- 9 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 10 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 11 Safari photography help
- 12 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 13 Travel within Africa
- 14 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 15 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 16 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 17 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 18 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 19 Tanzania trip Advice
- 20 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 23 el gouna or soma bay????
- 24 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 25 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra