We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 테크노카지노☪『 WLD333.COM ┛☪ク테크노카지노
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 4 MegaDrox - Increase Lean Muscle Mass
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 10 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 11 Swala Safaris
- 12 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 13 Dubai
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 16 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 19 Etosha help
- 20 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 private game reserve-kruger
- 23 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 24 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 25 go2africa