We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Dubai for 4 days (with infant)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 3 Morocco Trip Report
- 4 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 5 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 6 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 7 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 8 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 9 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 10 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 11 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 12 Car Rentals in Israel
- 13 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 14 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 15 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 16 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 19 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 20 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 21 Islands to spend holidays
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 23 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 24 Safari buddies - late August
- 25 Suggestions for a week in Dubai