We'll be in Dubai starting tomorrow until Wednesday so we have almost 4 days on ground. This is mostly an unplanned trip since we could not get connecting flights. We will have our 8 month old infant with us and staying at the Sheraton Jumeriah.
My wife can spend a couple of days with her friend and they plan to go shopping. Can someone please make recommendations for things to do?
- I enjoy history and cultural stuff than shiny new malls.
- Is there something we can do with the kid as well?
Also, how do taxi's work? Since we're staying at the Sheraton should be expect to pay more? Is there a way to mitigate paying more? Any other tips for Dubai?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Producer of HIGH-QUALITY Counterfeit Banknotes and Fake Documents
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Binocular rentals
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.