On our way to Europe we are having a two day stopover in Dubai. The travel agent has mentioned several trips we could do. We are not interested in the dinner out into the desert. Have done similar things here in Australia. But would like advice on a city tour or the afternoon tea one they talk about. We are happy not to do tours but don't want to miss out seeing things. Is it easier to have your own guide or is that too espensive. Help please.
Dubai for 2 days.
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 phone service
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 10 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 11 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Living in Morocco.
- 16 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari