On our way to Europe we are having a two day stopover in Dubai. The travel agent has mentioned several trips we could do. We are not interested in the dinner out into the desert. Have done similar things here in Australia. But would like advice on a city tour or the afternoon tea one they talk about. We are happy not to do tours but don't want to miss out seeing things. Is it easier to have your own guide or is that too espensive. Help please.
Dubai for 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 4 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 5 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls