On our way to Europe we are having a two day stopover in Dubai. The travel agent has mentioned several trips we could do. We are not interested in the dinner out into the desert. Have done similar things here in Australia. But would like advice on a city tour or the afternoon tea one they talk about. We are happy not to do tours but don't want to miss out seeing things. Is it easier to have your own guide or is that too espensive. Help please.
Dubai for 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Unbelievable Day trip to paradise valley
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Novice Safari question
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Quick question about Kenya..
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 Morocco in April 2014
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September