We are a family of 8 (incl 2 kids -2 and 5) and are planning a trip abroad . We are planning on Dubai but before I'd like to know whether Dubai is a good choice for a family visit. We have a week in hand in July. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 2 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 5 Morocco Highlights
- 6 Uganda Trip Report
- 7 Money in Uganda
- 8 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 9 VISA for Mozambique
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 13 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 14 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 15 Best African Safari
- 16 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 17 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 18 beach visit after safari
- 19 Petra Wadi Rum
- 20 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 23 What is worth seeing in November?
- 24 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides