We are a family of 8 (incl 2 kids -2 and 5) and are planning a trip abroad . We are planning on Dubai but before I'd like to know whether Dubai is a good choice for a family visit. We have a week in hand in July. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 2 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 3 Excellent trip
- 4 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 5 Cape Town Itinerary
- 6 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 7 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 8 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 9 Is the migration early this year
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)