We are a family of 8 (incl 2 kids -2 and 5) and are planning a trip abroad . We are planning on Dubai but before I'd like to know whether Dubai is a good choice for a family visit. We have a week in hand in July. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 2 Israel itinerary
- 3 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 4 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 5 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 6 Safari photography help
- 7 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 8 Travel within Africa
- 9 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 10 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 11 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 12 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 13 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 14 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 15 Tanzania trip Advice
- 16 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 17 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 20 el gouna or soma bay????
- 21 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 22 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 23 Malawi with kiddos
- 24 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 25 Local Tanzania companies