My husband and I are travelling to Dubai on our return journey from Italy-Melbourne. We wanted to take a hot air balloon trip and also a trip out to Hatta and Al Ain. Has anyone done these trips? We are definately not interested in the Desert Safari (belly dancing, sheesha and camel rides). We would appreciate comments and contacts with any trusted companies who do these trips. Thanks
Dubai Desert trips
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Desert Tours
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Recent experience with Around Morocco or Authentic Morocco Tours
- 4 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 5 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 6 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 7 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 8 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 9 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 10 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 11 Safari on a budget!
- 12 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 13 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 14 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 15 Things to see in Dubai
- 16 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 17 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 18 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 19 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 21 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 22 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 23 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 24 Tips for Israel
- 25 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day