We are travelling to Dubai in October with our 18 month old son. I am not so keen on doing the 4WD through the dunes & I certainly dont want our son doing so either. Can anyone suggest a company that may allow my husband to do so & that I can wait at the dinner area for him. I dont want to be split up from him for to many hours though. Or is there a company that does an alternative? We dont want to miss out on a dinner in the desert altogether..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HTNA@HP PRINTER 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 3 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Audley Travel
- 6 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 7 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 8 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 9 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 10 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 13 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 14 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 15 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 16 Safari in South Africa
- 17 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 18 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 19 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 20 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 21 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 22 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 23 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 24 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 25 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip