We are travelling to Dubai in October with our 18 month old son. I am not so keen on doing the 4WD through the dunes & I certainly dont want our son doing so either. Can anyone suggest a company that may allow my husband to do so & that I can wait at the dinner area for him. I dont want to be split up from him for to many hours though. Or is there a company that does an alternative? We dont want to miss out on a dinner in the desert altogether..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 2 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 5 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 6 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 7 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 8 Cairo International Airport
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 13 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 14 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 15 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 16 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 17 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 18 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 19 Dubai Guide
- 20 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 23 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 24 Loldia House Kenya
- 25 rekero and encounter mara vehicles