We will be stopping over in Dubai for two days in August before continuing onto Kenya and Tanzania. We would like to do a day trip/tour that includes sandboarding, dune bashing, possibly a camel ride and bedouin camp visit. Can anyone recommend a private guide? We are also open to a formal tour through an agency if the group is small (perhaps just another couple and the two of us). I found such a tour with the company Viator, but am looking for other suggestions. (FYI, we will also be going skiing on our other day in Dubai. We will be staying at the Dar al Masyaf in the Madinat Jumeirah complex.) Thanks.
Dubai: Day Trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 2 3-week tour at Egypt
- 3 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 4 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 5 Good reads
- 6 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 7 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 11 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 12 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 13 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 14 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 15 Beirut
- 16 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 21 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 24 I'm going on safari for free!
- 25 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013