My husband I will be travelling to Dubai early April for 7 nights early April (split over two legs as we travel to South Africa for work for a few days in the middle). I will be 28 weeks pregnant then - can anyone please recommend a reasonable hotel in the Dubai Marina area? We have spent so much time looking now and are finding it very difficult to find a hotel that is somewhat affordable but gets reasonable reviews. The prices add up so much when you add taxes. Our budget would be 300 per night max.(including all taxes!).We are interested in somewhere that has a good pool and a chilled vibe although has access to cafes and restaurants (we will not be having the breakfast rate in hotel on our budget we reckon). Thanks so much - dazed and confused E & D
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Verizon Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Itinerary Ideas
- 4 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 5 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 7 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 8 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 9 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 10 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 11 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 12 Kenya/Tanzania
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 2 nights in Dubai
- 15 16 hours in Qatar
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 A South African in Lusaka
- 19 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 20 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 23 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 24 Safari suggestions
- 25 Best places to eat in Egypt?