During our layover in Dubai I hope to get to the Hard Rock Cafe and buy some shirts etc. Since we are using only our carry on luggage for our personal items ( I am the one going on a dental mission where we are using our checked luggage for all our dental supplies), I am hoping to ship home the stuff I buy during the layover. We arrive in Dubai at 8pm Friday and leave at 8am Saturday. There is a post office at the airport. I think it is in the terminal after security.
Has anyone used or know about this post office? Do they package items or do I need to do that myself? Does security care that if I package it myself that I will be taking 3 items through security?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 2 Botswana safari recs
- 3 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 4 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 5 Morocco Questions
- 6 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 7 Botswana in January
- 8 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 9 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 10 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 11 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 12 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 13 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 14 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 17 2 days i n JO'burg
- 18 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 19 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 20 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 21 Zambia HELP!
- 22 Israel in January
- 23 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 24 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 25 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience