During our layover in Dubai I hope to get to the Hard Rock Cafe and buy some shirts etc. Since we are using only our carry on luggage for our personal items ( I am the one going on a dental mission where we are using our checked luggage for all our dental supplies), I am hoping to ship home the stuff I buy during the layover. We arrive in Dubai at 8pm Friday and leave at 8am Saturday. There is a post office at the airport. I think it is in the terminal after security.
Has anyone used or know about this post office? Do they package items or do I need to do that myself? Does security care that if I package it myself that I will be taking 3 items through security?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 2 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 3 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 4 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 5 South African Cities
- 6 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 7 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 8 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Help with bags
- 11 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 12 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 13 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 14 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Israeli Tour Guides
- 18 Shopping in Morocco
- 19 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 20 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 21 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 22 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 23 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 24 car hire from La Possession
- 25 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania