During our layover in Dubai I hope to get to the Hard Rock Cafe and buy some shirts etc. Since we are using only our carry on luggage for our personal items ( I am the one going on a dental mission where we are using our checked luggage for all our dental supplies), I am hoping to ship home the stuff I buy during the layover. We arrive in Dubai at 8pm Friday and leave at 8am Saturday. There is a post office at the airport. I think it is in the terminal after security.
Has anyone used or know about this post office? Do they package items or do I need to do that myself? Does security care that if I package it myself that I will be taking 3 items through security?
Dubai-airport post office
- 1 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 2 Petra our way?
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 East Africa Trip
- 5 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 6 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 7 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 8 Another first time safari goer
- 9 Bubonic plaque
- 10 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 11 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 12 Help! First African safari!!!
- 13 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 14 Bugs n' Botswana
- 15 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 16 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 17 October or November in Kruger and Cape Town
- 18 hop on hop off bus,sightseeing bus
- 19 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 20 Driving from Tel Aviv, stopping at Masada and then onto Eilat
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 23 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 24 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 25 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!