I'm stopping in Dubai for a couple of nights en route to South Africa.
According to the Dubai Customs web site Films are a banned item ie DVDs CDs etc. I will be carrying a bunch of DVDs some of which may be too racy for Arab culture - so I'm wondering if this is a strict no-no? Are the Customs inspectors really thorough and strict about rules?
Plus I will be carrying two large suitcases plus hand luggage which may appear to be a lot of luggage for a single traveler and am wondering if I may be singled out for a thorough customs inspection?
All suggestions, comments, advice welcome. Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 2 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 3 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/vitapulse/
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 7 Luggage restrictions
- 8 ISRAEL TRIP
- 9 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 10 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 11 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 12 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 13 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 14 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 15 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 16 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 17 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 18 Advice on East African trip
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 22 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Dubai apartments/hotels
- 25 Special occasion restaurants in Fes and Marrakech