I'm stopping in Dubai for a couple of nights en route to South Africa.
According to the Dubai Customs web site Films are a banned item ie DVDs CDs etc. I will be carrying a bunch of DVDs some of which may be too racy for Arab culture - so I'm wondering if this is a strict no-no? Are the Customs inspectors really thorough and strict about rules?
Plus I will be carrying two large suitcases plus hand luggage which may appear to be a lot of luggage for a single traveler and am wondering if I may be singled out for a thorough customs inspection?
All suggestions, comments, advice welcome. Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Legit/fake UK,USA,EU passports for sale (email@example.com)
- 2 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 3 Audley Travel
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 6 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 9 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 10 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 11 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 12 Safari in South Africa
- 13 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 14 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 15 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 16 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 17 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 18 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 19 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 20 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 21 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 22 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 23 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 24 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 25 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area