I'm stopping in Dubai for a couple of nights en route to South Africa.
According to the Dubai Customs web site Films are a banned item ie DVDs CDs etc. I will be carrying a bunch of DVDs some of which may be too racy for Arab culture - so I'm wondering if this is a strict no-no? Are the Customs inspectors really thorough and strict about rules?
Plus I will be carrying two large suitcases plus hand luggage which may appear to be a lot of luggage for a single traveler and am wondering if I may be singled out for a thorough customs inspection?
All suggestions, comments, advice welcome. Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1888:279:0246 AOL MAIL Tec*h
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Itinerary Ideas
- 4 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 5 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 7 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 8 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 9 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 10 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 11 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 12 Kenya/Tanzania
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 2 nights in Dubai
- 15 16 hours in Qatar
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 A South African in Lusaka
- 19 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 20 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 23 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 24 Safari suggestions
- 25 Best places to eat in Egypt?