I'm stopping in Dubai for a couple of nights en route to South Africa.
According to the Dubai Customs web site Films are a banned item ie DVDs CDs etc. I will be carrying a bunch of DVDs some of which may be too racy for Arab culture - so I'm wondering if this is a strict no-no? Are the Customs inspectors really thorough and strict about rules?
Plus I will be carrying two large suitcases plus hand luggage which may appear to be a lot of luggage for a single traveler and am wondering if I may be singled out for a thorough customs inspection?
All suggestions, comments, advice welcome. Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 2 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 5 Best African Safari
- 6 VISA for Mozambique
- 7 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 8 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 9 beach visit after safari
- 10 Petra Wadi Rum
- 11 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 14 What is worth seeing in November?
- 15 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen