I'm stopping in Dubai for a couple of nights en route to South Africa.
According to the Dubai Customs web site Films are a banned item ie DVDs CDs etc. I will be carrying a bunch of DVDs some of which may be too racy for Arab culture - so I'm wondering if this is a strict no-no? Are the Customs inspectors really thorough and strict about rules?
Plus I will be carrying two large suitcases plus hand luggage which may appear to be a lot of luggage for a single traveler and am wondering if I may be singled out for a thorough customs inspection?
All suggestions, comments, advice welcome. Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://maleintalk.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 2 When is the best time to climb Kilimanjaro?
- 3 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 4 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 5 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 6 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 9 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 12 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 13 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 14 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 15 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 16 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 17 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 18 Cairo International Airport
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 22 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 23 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 24 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 25 Dubai Guide