I'm stopping in Dubai for a couple of nights en route to South Africa.
According to the Dubai Customs web site Films are a banned item ie DVDs CDs etc. I will be carrying a bunch of DVDs some of which may be too racy for Arab culture - so I'm wondering if this is a strict no-no? Are the Customs inspectors really thorough and strict about rules?
Plus I will be carrying two large suitcases plus hand luggage which may appear to be a lot of luggage for a single traveler and am wondering if I may be singled out for a thorough customs inspection?
All suggestions, comments, advice welcome. Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 construction of testosterone
- 2 Dining during Shauvot
- 3 Suggestions Apprciated
- 4 what makes it proprietary to them
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 9 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 10 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 11 help with itinerary please
- 12 South African tour operators
- 13 First time safari question
- 14 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 15 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 16 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 17 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 18 Swala Safaris
- 19 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 20 Dubai
- 21 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 22 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 23 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown