My parents are flying to Greece with an inter-connecting flight from Dubai. They have about 4 hours in Dubai between flights and were wondering of the options to quickly explore the city. Is it possible to take a taxi from the airport to get a quick tour of the city and then return back to the airport ?? Are there any other options. Will it be hard to exit the airport and return within the time period ??
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel itinerary
- 2 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 3 Will you send my son a postcard?
- 4 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 5 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 6 Safari photography help
- 7 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 8 Travel within Africa
- 9 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 10 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 11 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 12 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 13 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 14 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 15 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 16 Tanzania trip Advice
- 17 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 21 el gouna or soma bay????
- 22 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 23 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 24 Malawi with kiddos
- 25 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016