My parents are flying to Greece with an inter-connecting flight from Dubai. They have about 4 hours in Dubai between flights and were wondering of the options to quickly explore the city. Is it possible to take a taxi from the airport to get a quick tour of the city and then return back to the airport ?? Are there any other options. Will it be hard to exit the airport and return within the time period ??
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 10 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 israel tour
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Luxury train ride
- 17 Safety in Fes
- 18 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town