My parents are flying to Greece with an inter-connecting flight from Dubai. They have about 4 hours in Dubai between flights and were wondering of the options to quickly explore the city. Is it possible to take a taxi from the airport to get a quick tour of the city and then return back to the airport ?? Are there any other options. Will it be hard to exit the airport and return within the time period ??
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 4 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 5 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 6 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 9 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 10 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 11 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 12 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Buying merchandise
- 15 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 16 Egypt January-February 2018
- 17 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 18 safari for the mobility impaired
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?