My parents are flying to Greece with an inter-connecting flight from Dubai. They have about 4 hours in Dubai between flights and were wondering of the options to quickly explore the city. Is it possible to take a taxi from the airport to get a quick tour of the city and then return back to the airport ?? Are there any other options. Will it be hard to exit the airport and return within the time period ??
Any advice would be appreciated.
Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 2 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 3 Sun Safaris
- 4 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 7 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 8 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 9 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 10 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 11 Tour to Morocco
- 12 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 13 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 14 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 15 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 16 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 17 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 Uganda again
- 20 November at victoria falls
- 21 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 22 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 23 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 24 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 25 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip