My parents are flying to Greece with an inter-connecting flight from Dubai. They have about 4 hours in Dubai between flights and were wondering of the options to quickly explore the city. Is it possible to take a taxi from the airport to get a quick tour of the city and then return back to the airport ?? Are there any other options. Will it be hard to exit the airport and return within the time period ??
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 South African tour operators
- 4 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 5 First time safari question
- 6 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 7 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 8 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 9 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 10 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 11 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 12 Swala Safaris
- 13 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 16 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 19 Etosha help
- 20 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 private game reserve-kruger
- 23 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 24 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 25 go2africa