We have a two day stopover in Dubai in August and wonder what's the best way to spend our time? Any hints would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Dubai - What not to miss?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 2 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 5 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 6 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 7 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 10 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 11 Zambia Impressions
- 12 Taste of Dubai
- 13 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 14 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 15 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 16 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 17 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 18 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 19 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 20 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 25 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb