We're going to be flying to Durban in July to stay at the Tembe Elephant Park and we're trying to decide the best way to get to the park from the Airport. We've looked at organising a transfer however that it is double the price of hiring a car for a week, so we're seriously considering that now.
Has anybody done this drive and can advise what it was like? Did they feel safe for the entire drive? I seem to hear mixed reports about driving in SA, so would like to know if people would strongly recommend against driving ourselves or not?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 3 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 6 Morocco Highlights
- 7 Uganda Trip Report
- 8 Money in Uganda
- 9 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 10 VISA for Mozambique
- 11 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 14 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 15 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 16 Best African Safari
- 17 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 18 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 19 beach visit after safari
- 20 Petra Wadi Rum
- 21 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 24 What is worth seeing in November?
- 25 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive