We're going to be flying to Durban in July to stay at the Tembe Elephant Park and we're trying to decide the best way to get to the park from the Airport. We've looked at organising a transfer however that it is double the price of hiring a car for a week, so we're seriously considering that now.
Has anybody done this drive and can advise what it was like? Did they feel safe for the entire drive? I seem to hear mixed reports about driving in SA, so would like to know if people would strongly recommend against driving ourselves or not?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 www.spamstuff.cc >> Sell all spam stuff, shell cpanel, shell cpanel
- 2 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 3 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 4 Suggestions for a group tour
- 5 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 6 Cape Town Itinerary
- 7 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 9 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Car Rentals in Israel
- 12 Dubai hotels
- 13 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Kruger
- 16 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 17 Uganda Trip Report
- 18 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 19 itinerary any ideas?
- 20 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 23 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport