We're going to be flying to Durban in July to stay at the Tembe Elephant Park and we're trying to decide the best way to get to the park from the Airport. We've looked at organising a transfer however that it is double the price of hiring a car for a week, so we're seriously considering that now.
Has anybody done this drive and can advise what it was like? Did they feel safe for the entire drive? I seem to hear mixed reports about driving in SA, so would like to know if people would strongly recommend against driving ourselves or not?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Roar Africa reviews
- 2 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 3 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 4 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 5 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 6 Magnificant Morocco
- 7 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 8 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 9 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 10 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 11 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 12 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 13 Pulse Africa???
- 14 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 15 Safari luggage
- 16 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 17 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 18 Morocco Trip Report
- 19 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 20 Car Rentals in Israel
- 21 Walia Tours?
- 22 Kruger
- 23 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 24 Cape Town Itinerary
- 25 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?