Day 1 Windhoek
Day 2 Damaraland
Day 3 Damaraland
Day 4 Purros
Day 5 Purros
Day 6 Epupa Falls
Day 7 Epupa Falls
Day 8 Ruacana
Day 9 Oshakati
Day 10 Etosha National Park
Day 11 Etosha National Park
Day 12 Etosha National Park
Day 13 Otjiwarongo
Day 14 Otjiwarongo
Day 15 Windhoek
Day 16 Departure
This is our tenative plans for our self drive trip in Feb. We are experienced off road drivers and rough conditionings are not a big problem for us.
Our main question is what about road conditions and weather in Feb.
From Purros to Epupa Falls, Ruacana, Oshakati, and Etosha?
Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance!
Driving in Feb.
Day 1 Windhoek
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - Palm Island
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 8 Days Kenya Safari Trip
- 4 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 5 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 UAE Desert Safari
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 12 South Africa in February?
- 13 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 14 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 15 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 Taste of Dubai
- 20 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 21 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 22 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 23 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 24 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town