Day 1 Windhoek
Day 2 Damaraland
Day 3 Damaraland
Day 4 Purros
Day 5 Purros
Day 6 Epupa Falls
Day 7 Epupa Falls
Day 8 Ruacana
Day 9 Oshakati
Day 10 Etosha National Park
Day 11 Etosha National Park
Day 12 Etosha National Park
Day 13 Otjiwarongo
Day 14 Otjiwarongo
Day 15 Windhoek
Day 16 Departure
This is our tenative plans for our self drive trip in Feb. We are experienced off road drivers and rough conditionings are not a big problem for us.
Our main question is what about road conditions and weather in Feb.
From Purros to Epupa Falls, Ruacana, Oshakati, and Etosha?
Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://myevent.com/sona
- 2 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 3 Swaziland in January
- 4 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 5 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 6 Africa is beautiful
- 7 My Advice On The Best Way to Book a Trip to Africa
- 8 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 9 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 10 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 11 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 12 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 13 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 14 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 15 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 16 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 good internet connection option Meknes
- 19 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 20 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 21 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 22 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 23 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 24 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 25 credit cards in South Africa
Day 1 Windhoek