Day 1 Windhoek
Day 2 Damaraland
Day 3 Damaraland
Day 4 Purros
Day 5 Purros
Day 6 Epupa Falls
Day 7 Epupa Falls
Day 8 Ruacana
Day 9 Oshakati
Day 10 Etosha National Park
Day 11 Etosha National Park
Day 12 Etosha National Park
Day 13 Otjiwarongo
Day 14 Otjiwarongo
Day 15 Windhoek
Day 16 Departure
This is our tenative plans for our self drive trip in Feb. We are experienced off road drivers and rough conditionings are not a big problem for us.
Our main question is what about road conditions and weather in Feb.
From Purros to Epupa Falls, Ruacana, Oshakati, and Etosha?
Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance!
Driving in Feb.
Day 1 Windhoek
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 20 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village