Day 1 Windhoek
Day 2 Damaraland
Day 3 Damaraland
Day 4 Purros
Day 5 Purros
Day 6 Epupa Falls
Day 7 Epupa Falls
Day 8 Ruacana
Day 9 Oshakati
Day 10 Etosha National Park
Day 11 Etosha National Park
Day 12 Etosha National Park
Day 13 Otjiwarongo
Day 14 Otjiwarongo
Day 15 Windhoek
Day 16 Departure
This is our tenative plans for our self drive trip in Feb. We are experienced off road drivers and rough conditionings are not a big problem for us.
Our main question is what about road conditions and weather in Feb.
From Purros to Epupa Falls, Ruacana, Oshakati, and Etosha?
Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Setup ☎ CANON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 CANON PRINTER 24*7
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 7 Safari suggestions
- 8 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
Day 1 Windhoek