I am planning on renting a car and driving from Tel Aviv to Elat stay 1 night then drive to the dead sea and the to jerusalem... will this be fairly easy or are there any things i should be aware of . Im planning this trip sept 5th till 10th which i understand is new year. Any information would be great
Driving from tel aviv to Elat to Dead sea to jerusalem
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Help! Anyone who's done Tanzania Safari before can you weigh in?
- 3 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 4 Another first time safari goer
- 5 African Spice Safaris
- 6 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 7 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 8 Help! First African safari!!!
- 9 What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
- 10 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 13 Petra our way?
- 14 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 15 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 16 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 17 My trip to Egypt .....
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 East Africa Trip
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 22 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 23 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 24 Safari and Beach in June
- 25 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!