We're looking at spending a few days on the Dolphin Coast on our next trip to South Africa in September this year.
Years ago we stayed in Umhlanga Rocks, but this time we're looking for a small town, or someplace near a small town, where we can rent a cottage on the beach and just relax. Does anyone have advice for us?
I've done some searching of internet sites for the Dolphin Coast and found a lot of helpful information, but I'd appreciate any personal experience anyone can share.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/bella-rose-rx/
- 2 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 3 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 4 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 5 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 6 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 7 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 8 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 9 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 10 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 11 Passport pages stuck together
- 12 Self drive tour south africa
- 13 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 14 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 15 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 16 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 17 Duba activities - help deciding
- 18 Eilat
- 19 recommendations for AI islands
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 21 Petra from Israel
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 24 16hours transit at Doha
- 25 Travel with Children to South Africa with Emirates