We're looking at spending a few days on the Dolphin Coast on our next trip to South Africa in September this year.
Years ago we stayed in Umhlanga Rocks, but this time we're looking for a small town, or someplace near a small town, where we can rent a cottage on the beach and just relax. Does anyone have advice for us?
I've done some searching of internet sites for the Dolphin Coast and found a lot of helpful information, but I'd appreciate any personal experience anyone can share.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Israel Transportation
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around