We're looking at spending a few days on the Dolphin Coast on our next trip to South Africa in September this year.
Years ago we stayed in Umhlanga Rocks, but this time we're looking for a small town, or someplace near a small town, where we can rent a cottage on the beach and just relax. Does anyone have advice for us?
I've done some searching of internet sites for the Dolphin Coast and found a lot of helpful information, but I'd appreciate any personal experience anyone can share.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Binocular rentals
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 8 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 9 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 10 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 11 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 14 Travel to Botswana
- 15 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 16 Loldia House Kenya
- 17 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 18 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 19 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 20 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 21 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 22 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 23 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 24 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006