I am travelling to the UK for the first time at the end of the month and would be super grateful if you could help me out with your expert opinions! I will be travelling from South Africa with a stop over in Doha on Qatar airlines.
1) Is the 7kgs that I am allowed to carry in my hand-luggage separate to the 30kgs I can carry in my other luggage?
2) Can I buy cigarettes at the duty-free and bring them back to SA on my return flight? how many?
3) Can I use ZAR at Doha duty-free and other shops in the airport?
4) I have a seven hour lay-over on the way back, is it easy to find your way around the airport?
5) as my cellphone will not work there, are their public phones and what currency can I use on them?
6) Can I buy alcohol at the duty-free and take it into London? I have seen that there is a limit on the amount of liquids you are allowed to carry on board, does this include stuff bought at duty-free?
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 *Q/微信1473277057*办理昆士兰大学UQ毕业证成绩单（真实可查）学历认证The University of Queensland
- 2 *Q/微信1473277057*办理昆士兰大学UQ毕业证成绩单（真实可查）学历认证The University of Queensland
- 3 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 4 Morocco in October 2015
- 5 Remembering Palmyra
- 6 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 7 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 10 First Trip to Africa
- 11 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 12 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 13 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 14 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 15 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 16 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 17 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 18 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 19 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 20 Transit visa
- 21 Local Tanzania companies
- 22 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 23 Need itineary planning help
- 24 Israel for 60 year olds
- 25 Dubai Trip Idea