I am travelling to the UK for the first time at the end of the month and would be super grateful if you could help me out with your expert opinions! I will be travelling from South Africa with a stop over in Doha on Qatar airlines.
1) Is the 7kgs that I am allowed to carry in my hand-luggage separate to the 30kgs I can carry in my other luggage?
2) Can I buy cigarettes at the duty-free and bring them back to SA on my return flight? how many?
3) Can I use ZAR at Doha duty-free and other shops in the airport?
4) I have a seven hour lay-over on the way back, is it easy to find your way around the airport?
5) as my cellphone will not work there, are their public phones and what currency can I use on them?
6) Can I buy alcohol at the duty-free and take it into London? I have seen that there is a limit on the amount of liquids you are allowed to carry on board, does this include stuff bought at duty-free?
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.southafricasupplement.co.za/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Binocular rentals
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.