I am travelling to the UK for the first time at the end of the month and would be super grateful if you could help me out with your expert opinions! I will be travelling from South Africa with a stop over in Doha on Qatar airlines.
1) Is the 7kgs that I am allowed to carry in my hand-luggage separate to the 30kgs I can carry in my other luggage?
2) Can I buy cigarettes at the duty-free and bring them back to SA on my return flight? how many?
3) Can I use ZAR at Doha duty-free and other shops in the airport?
4) I have a seven hour lay-over on the way back, is it easy to find your way around the airport?
5) as my cellphone will not work there, are their public phones and what currency can I use on them?
6) Can I buy alcohol at the duty-free and take it into London? I have seen that there is a limit on the amount of liquids you are allowed to carry on board, does this include stuff bought at duty-free?
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 3 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 4 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 7 Is the migration early this year
- 8 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 9 Cape Town Itinerary
- 10 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 11 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 12 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 13 Madagascar - your tips please
- 14 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 15 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 16 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 17 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 18 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 19 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 20 Road To Morocco Tours
- 21 Magnificant Morocco
- 22 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 23 Africa Film Festival
- 24 Roar Africa reviews
- 25 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands