I am travelling to the UK for the first time at the end of the month and would be super grateful if you could help me out with your expert opinions! I will be travelling from South Africa with a stop over in Doha on Qatar airlines.
1) Is the 7kgs that I am allowed to carry in my hand-luggage separate to the 30kgs I can carry in my other luggage?
2) Can I buy cigarettes at the duty-free and bring them back to SA on my return flight? how many?
3) Can I use ZAR at Doha duty-free and other shops in the airport?
4) I have a seven hour lay-over on the way back, is it easy to find your way around the airport?
5) as my cellphone will not work there, are their public phones and what currency can I use on them?
6) Can I buy alcohol at the duty-free and take it into London? I have seen that there is a limit on the amount of liquids you are allowed to carry on board, does this include stuff bought at duty-free?
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
doha airport help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Small group tours in israel
- 3 Boutique hotels in israel
- 4 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 5 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 6 Egypt safe travel
- 7 how can I go to Iran ?
- 8 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 13 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 14 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 15 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 16 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 17 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 18 what kind of phone
- 19 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 20 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 21 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 22 Iran Info, Please
- 23 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 24 Safari on a budget!
- 25 fez accommodation