I am travelling to the UK for the first time at the end of the month and would be super grateful if you could help me out with your expert opinions! I will be travelling from South Africa with a stop over in Doha on Qatar airlines.
1) Is the 7kgs that I am allowed to carry in my hand-luggage separate to the 30kgs I can carry in my other luggage?
2) Can I buy cigarettes at the duty-free and bring them back to SA on my return flight? how many?
3) Can I use ZAR at Doha duty-free and other shops in the airport?
4) I have a seven hour lay-over on the way back, is it easy to find your way around the airport?
5) as my cellphone will not work there, are their public phones and what currency can I use on them?
6) Can I buy alcohol at the duty-free and take it into London? I have seen that there is a limit on the amount of liquids you are allowed to carry on board, does this include stuff bought at duty-free?
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 2 Victoria Falls
- 3 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 4 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 5 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 6 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 7 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/tl900-headlamp-reviews/
- 8 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 9 Cape Town
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 12 Morocco vs Turkey
- 13 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 14 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 15 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 16 Nairobi, where to stay
- 17 Widerness Lodges
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 20 Help plan African Safari
- 21 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 22 Tipping on Safari
- 23 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 24 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 25 Cape Town -safety