I am travelling to the UK for the first time at the end of the month and would be super grateful if you could help me out with your expert opinions! I will be travelling from South Africa with a stop over in Doha on Qatar airlines.
1) Is the 7kgs that I am allowed to carry in my hand-luggage separate to the 30kgs I can carry in my other luggage?
2) Can I buy cigarettes at the duty-free and bring them back to SA on my return flight? how many?
3) Can I use ZAR at Doha duty-free and other shops in the airport?
4) I have a seven hour lay-over on the way back, is it easy to find your way around the airport?
5) as my cellphone will not work there, are their public phones and what currency can I use on them?
6) Can I buy alcohol at the duty-free and take it into London? I have seen that there is a limit on the amount of liquids you are allowed to carry on board, does this include stuff bought at duty-free?
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 2 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 3 Morocco Questions
- 4 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 5 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 6 Botswana safari recs
- 7 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 8 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 9 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 10 Botswana in January
- 11 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 12 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 13 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 14 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 15 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 16 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 19 2 days i n JO'burg
- 20 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 21 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 22 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 23 Zambia HELP!
- 24 Israel in January
- 25 Morocco touring from Agadir