I am travelling to the UK for the first time at the end of the month and would be super grateful if you could help me out with your expert opinions! I will be travelling from South Africa with a stop over in Doha on Qatar airlines.
1) Is the 7kgs that I am allowed to carry in my hand-luggage separate to the 30kgs I can carry in my other luggage?
2) Can I buy cigarettes at the duty-free and bring them back to SA on my return flight? how many?
3) Can I use ZAR at Doha duty-free and other shops in the airport?
4) I have a seven hour lay-over on the way back, is it easy to find your way around the airport?
5) as my cellphone will not work there, are their public phones and what currency can I use on them?
6) Can I buy alcohol at the duty-free and take it into London? I have seen that there is a limit on the amount of liquids you are allowed to carry on board, does this include stuff bought at duty-free?
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
doha airport help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda trip report
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Tel Aviv beaches
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 6 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 7 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 8 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 9 israel and petra
- 10 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 11 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 12 Israel and Petra
- 13 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 14 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 17 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 18 Morocco for 2 nights
- 19 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 20 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 21 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 22 Tanzania Safari
- 23 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 24 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 25 Magnificant Morocco