I just returned from my travel "consultation" and was told by the physician that their WHO report states that Zambia requires for Polio an"adequate primary series and 1 adult dose". Is this true? We received our Yellow Fever vaccines because we will be traveling back to South Africa after Zambia but this is the first I'd heard that Zambia requires an adult dose of Polio. Anyone had this experience?
Does Zambia require an Adult dose of Polio vaccine?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 2 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 3 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 4 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 5 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 6 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 7 Cape Town Trip
- 8 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 9 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 10 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 11 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 12 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 13 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 14 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 15 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 16 Eilat to Petra
- 17 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?