I just returned from my travel "consultation" and was told by the physician that their WHO report states that Zambia requires for Polio an"adequate primary series and 1 adult dose". Is this true? We received our Yellow Fever vaccines because we will be traveling back to South Africa after Zambia but this is the first I'd heard that Zambia requires an adult dose of Polio. Anyone had this experience?
Does Zambia require an Adult dose of Polio vaccine?
- 1 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 8 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 9 Tanzania in 2014
- 10 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 11 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 12 phone service
- 13 Living in Morocco.
- 14 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 15 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 16 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari