I have not done any serious traveling for 5/6 years where I organized my own
trips. Before that, I always used Fodor's in my travels and liked them and their
choice of hotels for sure.
I could not find a Tunisa Fodor's in the bookstore today and cannot find that on
the internet either.
Does Fodor's have a Tunisia travel book at all?
Does Fodor's have a travel book on Tunisia?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marsa Alam, Rehana Port Ghalib
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 4 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 5 Road To Morocco Tours
- 6 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 9 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 10 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 11 HIV and AIDs
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan