I have not done any serious traveling for 5/6 years where I organized my own
trips. Before that, I always used Fodor's in my travels and liked them and their
choice of hotels for sure.
I could not find a Tunisa Fodor's in the bookstore today and cannot find that on
the internet either.
Does Fodor's have a Tunisia travel book at all?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco vs Turkey
- 2 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 3 Nairobi, where to stay
- 4 Widerness Lodges
- 5 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 6 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 7 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 8 Help plan African Safari
- 9 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 10 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 11 Tipping on Safari
- 12 Cape Town
- 13 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Cape Town -safety
- 16 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 17 SA itin review
- 18 Botswana safari in late November
- 19 Ferry to Morocco
- 20 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 21 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 22 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 23 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 24 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit