I have not done any serious traveling for 5/6 years where I organized my own
trips. Before that, I always used Fodor's in my travels and liked them and their
choice of hotels for sure.
I could not find a Tunisa Fodor's in the bookstore today and cannot find that on
the internet either.
Does Fodor's have a Tunisia travel book at all?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Tophttp://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/ic Title
- 2 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 3 Morocco Questions
- 4 Botswana safari recs
- 5 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 6 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 7 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 8 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 9 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 10 Botswana in January
- 11 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 12 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 13 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 14 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 15 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 16 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 19 2 days i n JO'burg
- 20 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 21 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 22 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 23 Zambia HELP!
- 24 Israel in January
- 25 Morocco touring from Agadir