This is 2 yr old PBS documentary. Interesting, and somewhat frightening --for us and the animals.
Documentary about the gorilla-human connection
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?
- 2 Duty Free Syd-J'burg-Cape Town
- 3 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 4 Awesome trip and still not done
- 5 Marrakech in February 2015
- 6 Moroccan Tour Companies
- 7 morocco - weather in sept.
- 8 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 9 To go to Israel or not?
- 10 Hotels in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem?
- 11 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 12 Hotels in Eilat, Israel
- 13 A place to stop on the way from Jo'burg to Graskop
- 14 Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report
- 15 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 16 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 17 Morocco tour guide?
- 18 Airlines - South Africa Airways and Egypt Air
- 19 Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
- 20 Morocco: Is this a rip-off?
- 21 3 nights Idube Sabi Sands
- 22 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 23 Where, oh where?
- 24 Shindzela tented camp in the Timbavati
- 25 A Brief Visit And A "Giraffe Kiss"