I'm going to Israel next January and would like to know if it's safe to visit Bethlehem, Jericho, Hebron, Qumran, in other words, the Dead Sea region. If you think I should go visiting these places, what's the best way? Bus? Sherut? Or try to join an excursion group? In this case, where do I find these groups in Jerusalem?
Do you thing it's safe to visit Bethlehem, Jericho, Hebron and Qumran?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 3 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 7 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Uganda Travel Planning
- 12 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 15 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Novice Safari question
- 18 Quick question about Kenya..
- 19 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 20 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 21 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 22 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 23 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 24 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 25 Best time to go to South Africa?