I'm going to Israel next January and would like to know if it's safe to visit Bethlehem, Jericho, Hebron, Qumran, in other words, the Dead Sea region. If you think I should go visiting these places, what's the best way? Bus? Sherut? Or try to join an excursion group? In this case, where do I find these groups in Jerusalem?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.musclesupplement.org/testo-vital-review/
- 2 아시안카지노((☭))→ ＮＵB７６。ＣＯＭ ←((☭))다모아카지노
- 3 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 4 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 5 My recent trip to Kenya
- 6 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 7 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 8 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 9 Timing for Africa visit
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Morocco over Christmas
- 12 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 15 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 16 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 17 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 18 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 21 DOHA LAYOVER
- 22 Morocco Questions
- 23 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 24 Botswana safari recs
- 25 Tanzania vs. Botswana
Do you thing it's safe to visit Bethlehem, Jericho, Hebron and Qumran?