Hi, I will be sailing in the Seychelles for 2 weeks late August and was wondering about the diving conditions. I know it sounds like it is not the best time of year due to the SE winds. Does anyone have specific experiences or feedback? How good/ bad is the visibility? Any must see dive spots? Any great dive companies? Any chance of seeing the whale sharks then? Thanks for your help!
diving in the Seychelles
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 2 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 3 3-week tour at Egypt
- 4 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 5 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 6 Morocco Advice
- 7 Beirut
- 8 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 9 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 10 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 11 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 12 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 13 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 14 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 15 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 16 I'm going on safari for free!
- 17 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 18 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December