Hi, I will be sailing in the Seychelles for 2 weeks late August and was wondering about the diving conditions. I know it sounds like it is not the best time of year due to the SE winds. Does anyone have specific experiences or feedback? How good/ bad is the visibility? Any must see dive spots? Any great dive companies? Any chance of seeing the whale sharks then? Thanks for your help!
diving in the Seychelles
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 7 MOROCCO SOLO
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 9 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 10 Looking for out of the way places
- 11 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 12 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 13 Tanzania Safari
- 14 Sabi Sands camps
- 15 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 16 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 17 trip report, morocco
- 18 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 19 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 20 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 21 East Africa summer 2014
- 22 Cape Town Safety?
- 23 first time family safari in August 2014
- 24 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 25 Memory cards for camera