Hi, I will be sailing in the Seychelles for 2 weeks late August and was wondering about the diving conditions. I know it sounds like it is not the best time of year due to the SE winds. Does anyone have specific experiences or feedback? How good/ bad is the visibility? Any must see dive spots? Any great dive companies? Any chance of seeing the whale sharks then? Thanks for your help!
diving in the Seychelles
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Uganda Travel Planning
- 6 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 7 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 10 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 11 Green Season Safari Questions
- 12 Novice Safari question
- 13 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant