I will be traveling around South Africa in early August, and will be making my way from Kruger to KwaZulu Natal. We heard the diving in KZN was really good, and were hoping to spend a day doing just that. In my past experience, the quality of the dive is often dependent on getting a good guide, so I was wondering whether anyone has some recommendations for specific dive shops that did a nice job, in addition to specific sites we should look to dive at.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproducthub.com/zynev-reviews/
- 2 aging the coveted proprie
- 3 enge has been amon
- 4 Tips For Having Colon Hydrotherapy During A Colon Cleanse
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 advise on joburg pls!
- 7 Township Tour Guide
- 8 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 9 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 13 Luggage restrictions
- 14 ISRAEL TRIP
- 15 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 16 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 17 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 18 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 19 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 20 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 21 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 22 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 23 Advice on East African trip
- 24 Help plan African Safari
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
Dive site and dive shop recommendation in KwaZulu Natal (South Africa)