I will be traveling around South Africa in early August, and will be making my way from Kruger to KwaZulu Natal. We heard the diving in KZN was really good, and were hoping to spend a day doing just that. In my past experience, the quality of the dive is often dependent on getting a good guide, so I was wondering whether anyone has some recommendations for specific dive shops that did a nice job, in addition to specific sites we should look to dive at.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Swiss Watches in comparison with smartphones
- 2 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 3 Looking for small group tour company to Morocco for solo traveler (May!!)
- 4 Suggestions for a group tour
- 5 Cape Town Itinerary
- 6 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 7 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 9 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Car Rentals in Israel
- 12 Dubai hotels
- 13 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Kruger
- 16 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 17 Uganda Trip Report
- 18 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 19 itinerary any ideas?
- 20 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 23 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
Dive site and dive shop recommendation in KwaZulu Natal (South Africa)