I will be traveling around South Africa in early August, and will be making my way from Kruger to KwaZulu Natal. We heard the diving in KZN was really good, and were hoping to spend a day doing just that. In my past experience, the quality of the dive is often dependent on getting a good guide, so I was wondering whether anyone has some recommendations for specific dive shops that did a nice job, in addition to specific sites we should look to dive at.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Israel Transportation
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 14 Morocco help
- 15 First trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 17 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 18 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 19 IRAN
- 20 Money in Uganda
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 23 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 24 Private Guide for Cairo
- 25 Egypt - Need Help!
Dive site and dive shop recommendation in KwaZulu Natal (South Africa)