I will be traveling around South Africa in early August, and will be making my way from Kruger to KwaZulu Natal. We heard the diving in KZN was really good, and were hoping to spend a day doing just that. In my past experience, the quality of the dive is often dependent on getting a good guide, so I was wondering whether anyone has some recommendations for specific dive shops that did a nice job, in addition to specific sites we should look to dive at.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 2 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 3 Road To Morocco Tours
- 4 Magnificant Morocco
- 5 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 6 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 7 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 8 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 9 Africa Film Festival
- 10 Is the migration early this year
- 11 Roar Africa reviews
- 12 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 13 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 14 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 15 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 16 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 17 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 18 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 19 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 20 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 21 Pulse Africa???
- 22 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 23 Safari luggage
- 24 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 25 Morocco Trip Report
Dive site and dive shop recommendation in KwaZulu Natal (South Africa)