We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 『Yasomer.Net』수원 안마 수원 오피 수원 건마 수원 마사지 수원 안마 - 야써머
- 2 『Yasomer.Net』인천 안마 인천 오피 인천 건마 인천 마사지 인천 안마 - 야써머
- 3 『Yasomer.Net』부천 안마 부천 오피 부천 건마 부천 마사지 부천 안마 - 야써머
- 4 『Yasomer.Net』강서 안마 강서 오피 강서 건마 강서 마사지 강서 안마 - 야써머
- 5 『Yasomer.Net』신림 안마 신림 오피 신림 건마 신림 마사지 신림 안마 - 야써머
- 6 『Yasomer.Net』신촌 안마 신촌 오피 신촌 건마 신촌 마사지 신촌 안마 - 야써머
- 7 Egypt Trip Planning
- 8 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 9 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 10 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Safari In June
- 15 Business trip to Israel
- 16 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 17 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 18 honeymoon place
- 19 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 20 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 21 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 22 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 23 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 South African Safari Company Recommendations