We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 2 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 3 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 4 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 5 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 6 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 7 Insect Repellent
- 8 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 9 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 10 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 11 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 12 house exchange
- 13 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 14 casablanca airport taxis
- 15 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 16 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 17 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 18 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 19 Tiberias with kids
- 20 Lion World
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 24 Mpumalanga visit
- 25 safe areas to go on safari