We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hp Printer (1844-305-5565) Support Number-Texas
- 2 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 3 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 4 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 5 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 6 Uganda Visa
- 7 Uganda Trip Report
- 8 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 9 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 10 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 11 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 12 Trip to Petra
- 13 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 14 Cape Town -safety
- 15 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 16 Trip to Merzouga
- 17 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 18 Swaziland in January
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 good internet connection option Meknes
- 21 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 24 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 25 Tanzania Safari with OAT