We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 4 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Israel Transportation
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 9 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around