We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 4 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 7 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 8 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 9 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 10 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 11 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 12 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 13 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 14 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 15 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 16 Cairo International Airport
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 20 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 21 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 22 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 23 Dubai Guide
- 24 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda