We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Dig for a Day at Beit Guvrin questions
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 6 Morocco to portugal
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 10 Independence Day in Israel
- 11 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 12 Drinking on safari
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 14 Travelust
- 15 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 16 Shots for Morocco
- 17 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 18 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 19 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 22 Thinking about The Gambia
- 23 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 24 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 25 Dubai Sand Dune dinner