We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://skinreviveidea.com/alucia-cream/
- 2 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 3 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 4 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 5 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 8 Viator tour company
- 9 tours in Johannesburg
- 10 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 South African Cities
- 13 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 14 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 15 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 16 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 17 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 18 where to go in africa
- 19 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 20 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 21 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 Help with bags
- 24 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 25 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??