We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 4 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 5 advise on joburg pls!
- 6 Township Tour Guide
- 7 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 10 Luggage restrictions
- 11 ISRAEL TRIP
- 12 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 13 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 14 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 15 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 16 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 17 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 18 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 19 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 20 Advice on East African trip
- 21 Help plan African Safari
- 22 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 23 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 24 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 25 Dubai first time