We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Dig for a Day at Beit Guvrin questions
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 4 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 5 Group Trip to Israel
- 6 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 7 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 My trip to Egypt .....
- 10 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 11 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 14 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 17 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 20 Homestay Accomodation
- 21 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 22 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 23 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 24 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 25 south african safari in Nov/Dec