We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 4 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 7 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 8 Alexandria
- 9 Dubai in 36 hours
- 10 good internet connection option Meknes
- 11 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 14 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 Mombasa recomendations please
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 19 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 20 First time to Africa-need help!
- 21 How do I know if a company is legit
- 22 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 23 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 24 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 25 Has anyone used this company in Uganda