We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Dig for a Day at Beit Guvrin questions
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 2 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Tips for Israel
- 8 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 9 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 10 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 11 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 12 Road To Morocco Tours
- 13 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 14 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 15 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 16 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 17 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 18 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 19 Rwanda
- 20 Egypt safe travel
- 21 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 22 Zambia Impressions
- 23 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 Dubai trip