I've got what is probably a goofy question, but I'm still hoping someone has an answer. We are looking at doing the swim into Devil's Pool in Zambia at Victoria Falls, but I am wondering if there is any safety concerns about swimming in the water. It looks like you have to swim through some water to get there and then of course once you jump in the pool. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm guessing I'm overthinking this but since lots of crazy things can exist in the water, I thought I would get some input! Thanks in advance.
Also, if anyone has any info on where I can find out when Devil's Pool "opens up" that would be great. We will be trying to do the swim on September 11th and it looks like that is right at the start of when it's ok to do it safely.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My U>S*A: Te^ch SUPP0RT VERIZON CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 9 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 10 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 11 Passport question for International flight
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Tour operator near me
- 14 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 17 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 20 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 21 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 24 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 25 Packing for trip to Tanzania