I've got what is probably a goofy question, but I'm still hoping someone has an answer. We are looking at doing the swim into Devil's Pool in Zambia at Victoria Falls, but I am wondering if there is any safety concerns about swimming in the water. It looks like you have to swim through some water to get there and then of course once you jump in the pool. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm guessing I'm overthinking this but since lots of crazy things can exist in the water, I thought I would get some input! Thanks in advance.
Also, if anyone has any info on where I can find out when Devil's Pool "opens up" that would be great. We will be trying to do the swim on September 11th and it looks like that is right at the start of when it's ok to do it safely.
Devil's Pool - Safety / Availability
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Quick question about Kenya..
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 8 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 9 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 10 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 11 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 12 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 13 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 14 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 15 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 16 Uganda Travel Planning
- 17 Israel and Jordan
- 18 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 19 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 22 Northern Circuit tour company
- 23 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 24 Oman Trip Report
- 25 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion