I've got what is probably a goofy question, but I'm still hoping someone has an answer. We are looking at doing the swim into Devil's Pool in Zambia at Victoria Falls, but I am wondering if there is any safety concerns about swimming in the water. It looks like you have to swim through some water to get there and then of course once you jump in the pool. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm guessing I'm overthinking this but since lots of crazy things can exist in the water, I thought I would get some input! Thanks in advance.
Also, if anyone has any info on where I can find out when Devil's Pool "opens up" that would be great. We will be trying to do the swim on September 11th and it looks like that is right at the start of when it's ok to do it safely.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.guidehealthreview.com/pure-divine-anti-aging/
- 2 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 8 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech