I've got what is probably a goofy question, but I'm still hoping someone has an answer. We are looking at doing the swim into Devil's Pool in Zambia at Victoria Falls, but I am wondering if there is any safety concerns about swimming in the water. It looks like you have to swim through some water to get there and then of course once you jump in the pool. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm guessing I'm overthinking this but since lots of crazy things can exist in the water, I thought I would get some input! Thanks in advance.
Also, if anyone has any info on where I can find out when Devil's Pool "opens up" that would be great. We will be trying to do the swim on September 11th and it looks like that is right at the start of when it's ok to do it safely.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CONTACT US ABOUT MUTUBA SEED FOR MEN ENLARGER +27635620092 PROF KIISA
- 2 refers to the problem of connecting
- 3 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 4 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 5 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 6 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 9 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 13 Dubai Guide
- 14 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 17 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 20 Alexandria
- 21 kicheche compared to porini
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 24 Chefchaouen Report
- 25 Tracking Gorillas