i am planning on trip to namibia in september..i was wondering if any of you have experience with new desert homestead and hore trails near sesriem (as i understand it moved from previous location last year)..it is most reasonably priced lodge in the area..or should i splash put for kulala desert lodge? Appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 2 Blast near Cairo cathedral kills at least 25
- 3 Tipping...
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 10 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Israel Transportation
- 13 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 16 Morocco help
- 17 First trip to Africa
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 20 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 21 IRAN
- 22 Money in Uganda
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 25 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed