i am planning on trip to namibia in september..i was wondering if any of you have experience with new desert homestead and hore trails near sesriem (as i understand it moved from previous location last year)..it is most reasonably priced lodge in the area..or should i splash put for kulala desert lodge? Appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVG@@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 AVG@@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 4 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 5 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 6 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 7 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 8 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 9 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 10 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 11 Marrakech
- 12 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 13 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 14 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 15 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 16 Audley Travel
- 17 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 18 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 19 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 22 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Safari in South Africa
- 25 City Day guides and Sahara adventure