i am planning on trip to namibia in september..i was wondering if any of you have experience with new desert homestead and hore trails near sesriem (as i understand it moved from previous location last year)..it is most reasonably priced lodge in the area..or should i splash put for kulala desert lodge? Appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 5 Ways To Deal With Uninvited Guests At Your Party
- 2 7 Ways To Prevent Cultural Mistakes While On Vacation
- 3 6 Hotel Hacks Every Parent Should Know
- 4 Six Tourists Destinations To Visit In Eastern Nigeria
- 5 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 8 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 11 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 14 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 15 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 16 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 17 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 18 Dubai Guide
- 19 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 20 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 21 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 22 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 23 Loldia House Kenya
- 24 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 25 Alexandria