i am planning on trip to namibia in september..i was wondering if any of you have experience with new desert homestead and hore trails near sesriem (as i understand it moved from previous location last year)..it is most reasonably priced lodge in the area..or should i splash put for kulala desert lodge? Appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleWE OFFER REGISTERED TOEIC AND IELTS CERTIFICATES
- 2 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 3 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 4 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 5 Help with bags
- 6 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 9 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Shopping in Morocco
- 15 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 16 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 17 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 18 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 19 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 20 car hire from La Possession
- 21 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 22 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 23 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
- 24 Car camping Namibia/Botswana first timer
- 25 Some Questions About My Travel Options within Morocco