Date: 07/17/2006, 04:27 pm
How did all of your flight connections work out and will you be posting a trip report and photos?
Thanks for asking Patty, what a memory you have!
Flights were an adventure; power was out-hence my reservation was out!
I had a wonderful time!
A Visual Summary “Thank You” is all I have accomplished so far but I will post it for now (I work much faster with photographs than I do typing) - a trip report with photographs hopefully next week sometime after I return from a weekend in New York.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 2 safari for the mobility impaired
- 3 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 4 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 5 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 6 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 7 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 10 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 13 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 17 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa