We are planning to go to Mauritius in the second half of December for our honeymoon. We'd like some information from people who have traveled to Mauritius at this time of the year about:
1. The weather.
2. Vegetarian options when compared to other islands in the Indian ocean.
3. Tourist demographics around this time of the year (Families with little kids, backpackers, etc).
4. Reliance on local, tour guides Vs Independent travel.
5. Recommendations on places to stay (budget isn't a constraint).
We haven't completely ruled out Seychelles yet...any thoughts on Mauritius Vs Seychelles for a vegetarian couple traveling in December?
December honeymoon in Mauritius
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 2 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Morocco in April 2014
- 6 Quick question about Kenya..
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report