We are planning to go to Mauritius in the second half of December for our honeymoon. We'd like some information from people who have traveled to Mauritius at this time of the year about:
1. The weather.
2. Vegetarian options when compared to other islands in the Indian ocean.
3. Tourist demographics around this time of the year (Families with little kids, backpackers, etc).
4. Reliance on local, tour guides Vs Independent travel.
5. Recommendations on places to stay (budget isn't a constraint).
We haven't completely ruled out Seychelles yet...any thoughts on Mauritius Vs Seychelles for a vegetarian couple traveling in December?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 Petra Wadi Rum
- 4 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Masai Mara in May
- 17 Western Desert Itinerary
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 20 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 21 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 22 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 25 Uganda Visa