We are planning to go to Mauritius in the second half of December for our honeymoon. We'd like some information from people who have traveled to Mauritius at this time of the year about:
1. The weather.
2. Vegetarian options when compared to other islands in the Indian ocean.
3. Tourist demographics around this time of the year (Families with little kids, backpackers, etc).
4. Reliance on local, tour guides Vs Independent travel.
5. Recommendations on places to stay (budget isn't a constraint).
We haven't completely ruled out Seychelles yet...any thoughts on Mauritius Vs Seychelles for a vegetarian couple traveling in December?
December honeymoon in Mauritius
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 Morocco for 2 nights
- 4 Memory cards for camera
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 7 trip report, morocco
- 8 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!