I'm traveling with a friend to Tanzania soon and we're doing a short safari (3 days) to tarangire or manyara, serengeti and ngorongoro around December 12. We already booked with pretty reliable/professional tour operator, and we're just hoping to get more people on board (2 or more) to reduce the cost.
Let me know if any of you is interested!
We're pretty flexible with the dates, but to hope to keep the safari before dec 18, as we'll be heading to Zanzibar.
Dec trip - group safari
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 4 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 8 Clothes in Uganda
- 9 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 10 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 Homestay Accomodation
- 14 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 15 Selous game reserve
- 16 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal