I'm traveling with a friend to Tanzania soon and we're doing a short safari (3 days) to tarangire or manyara, serengeti and ngorongoro around December 12. We already booked with pretty reliable/professional tour operator, and we're just hoping to get more people on board (2 or more) to reduce the cost.
Let me know if any of you is interested!
We're pretty flexible with the dates, but to hope to keep the safari before dec 18, as we'll be heading to Zanzibar.
Dec trip - group safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 2 Zambia Impressions
- 3 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 4 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 5 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 8 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 9 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015