I'm traveling with a friend to Tanzania soon and we're doing a short safari (3 days) to tarangire or manyara, serengeti and ngorongoro around December 12. We already booked with pretty reliable/professional tour operator, and we're just hoping to get more people on board (2 or more) to reduce the cost.
Let me know if any of you is interested!
We're pretty flexible with the dates, but to hope to keep the safari before dec 18, as we'll be heading to Zanzibar.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 3 Israeli Tour Guides
- 4 What is worth seeing in November?
- 5 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 8 Masai Mara in May
- 9 Western Desert Itinerary
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 12 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 13 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 14 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 15 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 16 Trip to Merzouga
- 17 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 20 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 21 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 22 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 23 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 24 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 25 safari private lodges - % off rack rates