I'm traveling with a friend to Tanzania soon and we're doing a short safari (3 days) to tarangire or manyara, serengeti and ngorongoro around December 12. We already booked with pretty reliable/professional tour operator, and we're just hoping to get more people on board (2 or more) to reduce the cost.
Let me know if any of you is interested!
We're pretty flexible with the dates, but to hope to keep the safari before dec 18, as we'll be heading to Zanzibar.
Dec trip - group safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Help with Rwanda trip
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 trip report, morocco
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!