My daughter will be traveling to Tanzania (Arusha) in just three weeks. She has a Master Card debit card, but the program she's going with recommends Visa. Has anyone had any trouble using a Master Card debit card in the country? Would you recommend traveler's checks? If so, how long does it take to get them?
Thanks so much for your help.
debit card, money and traveler's checks in Tanzania
- 1 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 4 My trip to Egypt .....
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 9 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 10 Homestay Accomodation
- 11 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 12 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 15 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 19 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice