My daughter will be traveling to Tanzania (Arusha) in just three weeks. She has a Master Card debit card, but the program she's going with recommends Visa. Has anyone had any trouble using a Master Card debit card in the country? Would you recommend traveler's checks? If so, how long does it take to get them?
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 2 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 3 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 4 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 5 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 6 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 7 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 8 Viator tour company
- 9 tours in Johannesburg
- 10 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 South African Cities
- 13 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 14 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 15 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 16 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 17 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 18 where to go in africa
- 19 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 20 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 21 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 Help with bags
- 24 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 25 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??