My daughter will be traveling to Tanzania (Arusha) in just three weeks. She has a Master Card debit card, but the program she's going with recommends Visa. Has anyone had any trouble using a Master Card debit card in the country? Would you recommend traveler's checks? If so, how long does it take to get them?
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Skip Dubai and head to Ras Al Khaimah
- 2 Meet Essaouira, the Jewel of Morocco
- 3 Fabulous Iran
- 4 Planning 1st safari with Gamewatchers- would like your thoughts
- 5 Help with choosing which areas to visit
- 6 Royal Malewane or Singita Boulders
- 7 The new trip itinerary in Oman
- 8 JNB - CPT flight/transfer time
- 9 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15
- 10 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15 part 2
- 11 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 12 Soon: Sun Festivals Abu Simbel 22 Feb - 22 Oct
- 13 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 14 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 15 Skip Casablanca and Rabat?
- 16 African Safari Recommendations
- 17 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 18 Best Places in Israel?
- 19 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 20 South Africa Itinerary
- 21 Marocco in October
- 22 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 23 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 24 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 25 An African experience with 5 yrs old child