My daughter will be traveling to Tanzania (Arusha) in just three weeks. She has a Master Card debit card, but the program she's going with recommends Visa. Has anyone had any trouble using a Master Card debit card in the country? Would you recommend traveler's checks? If so, how long does it take to get them?
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 2 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 3 DOHA LAYOVER
- 4 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 5 Morocco Questions
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 8 Botswana safari recs
- 9 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 10 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 13 Botswana in January
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 16 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 17 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 18 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 19 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 20 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 21 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 22 2 days i n JO'burg
- 23 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 24 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 25 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap