My daughter will be traveling to Tanzania (Arusha) in just three weeks. She has a Master Card debit card, but the program she's going with recommends Visa. Has anyone had any trouble using a Master Card debit card in the country? Would you recommend traveler's checks? If so, how long does it take to get them?
Thanks so much for your help.
debit card, money and traveler's checks in Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 3 Boutique hotels in israel
- 4 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 5 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 6 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 7 *****Moroccan Tour Operator*****(Tutti In Marocco.com)
- 8 Short layover at JNB
- 9 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 10 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 11 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 12 A family safari in Tanzania
- 13 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 14 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 15 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 16 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 17 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 18 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 19 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 20 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 21 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 22 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
- 23 Israel and Petra
- 24 Tanzania Safari 7 or 8 night itinerary recommendations
- 25 Car Service - Abu Dhabi to Dubai