My daughter will be traveling to Tanzania (Arusha) in just three weeks. She has a Master Card debit card, but the program she's going with recommends Visa. Has anyone had any trouble using a Master Card debit card in the country? Would you recommend traveler's checks? If so, how long does it take to get them?
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Renting a cell phone in Johannesburg aiport
- 2 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 3 First Trip to Africa
- 4 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 5 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 6 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 9 Morocco in October 2015
- 10 Remembering Palmyra
- 11 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 14 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 15 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 16 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 17 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 18 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 19 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 20 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 21 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 22 Transit visa
- 23 Local Tanzania companies
- 24 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 25 Need itineary planning help