My daughter will be traveling to Tanzania (Arusha) in just three weeks. She has a Master Card debit card, but the program she's going with recommends Visa. Has anyone had any trouble using a Master Card debit card in the country? Would you recommend traveler's checks? If so, how long does it take to get them?
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Juergen Braehmer vs Nathan Cleverly Live Stream
- 2 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 3 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 4 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 5 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 6 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 7 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 8 Uganda Visa
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 11 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 12 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 13 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 14 Trip to Petra
- 15 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 19 Swaziland in January
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 good internet connection option Meknes
- 22 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 25 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008