I'll be visiting Jordan at the end of the month and staying three nights in Amman. We love to travel at a pretty fast pace & this is a very last minute trip so we'd like to make the most of it with such limited time in the area!
We land in Amman late on Tuesday evening, and will be taking a taxi to the Amman Marriott. For the remaining 2 days, we're planning an all-day trip to Petra on Wed or Thurs (taking the early bus there, and back at night), but will have one more day to explore the area.
Would you suggest:
Bethany Beyond the Jordan and the Dead Sea
I know it would be tricky & rushed, but do you think there's anyway to squeeze all three places into one day? I'm hoping to arrange a driver for the day through the Marriott (where we're staying). Do you think that's the best way to do it? Again, I know this isn't an ideal itinerary for most people, but we have no flexibility in terms of the trip length. Just trying to see as much as we can!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari
- 2 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 3 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 6 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 7 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 8 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 11 Is the migration early this year
- 12 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 13 Cape Town Itinerary
- 14 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 15 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 16 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 17 Madagascar - your tips please
- 18 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 19 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 22 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 23 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Magnificant Morocco