I'll be visiting Jordan at the end of the month and staying three nights in Amman. We love to travel at a pretty fast pace & this is a very last minute trip so we'd like to make the most of it with such limited time in the area!
We land in Amman late on Tuesday evening, and will be taking a taxi to the Amman Marriott. For the remaining 2 days, we're planning an all-day trip to Petra on Wed or Thurs (taking the early bus there, and back at night), but will have one more day to explore the area.
Would you suggest:
Bethany Beyond the Jordan and the Dead Sea
I know it would be tricky & rushed, but do you think there's anyway to squeeze all three places into one day? I'm hoping to arrange a driver for the day through the Marriott (where we're staying). Do you think that's the best way to do it? Again, I know this isn't an ideal itinerary for most people, but we have no flexibility in terms of the trip length. Just trying to see as much as we can!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 2 It doesnt have to be wildlife safaris only.
- 3 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 4 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 5 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 6 Self drive tour south africa
- 7 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 8 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 9 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 10 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 11 Duba activities - help deciding
- 12 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 13 Private Guide for Cairo
- 14 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 15 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 16 Texting from US to Israel
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 19 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 20 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 21 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 22 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 23 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 24 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 25 Passport pages stuck together