I'll be visiting Jordan at the end of the month and staying three nights in Amman. We love to travel at a pretty fast pace & this is a very last minute trip so we'd like to make the most of it with such limited time in the area!
We land in Amman late on Tuesday evening, and will be taking a taxi to the Amman Marriott. For the remaining 2 days, we're planning an all-day trip to Petra on Wed or Thurs (taking the early bus there, and back at night), but will have one more day to explore the area.
Would you suggest:
Bethany Beyond the Jordan and the Dead Sea
I know it would be tricky & rushed, but do you think there's anyway to squeeze all three places into one day? I'm hoping to arrange a driver for the day through the Marriott (where we're staying). Do you think that's the best way to do it? Again, I know this isn't an ideal itinerary for most people, but we have no flexibility in terms of the trip length. Just trying to see as much as we can!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 2 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 3 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 4 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 5 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 6 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 7 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 8 Viator tour company
- 9 tours in Johannesburg
- 10 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 South African Cities
- 13 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 14 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 15 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 16 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 17 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 18 where to go in africa
- 19 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 20 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 21 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 Help with bags
- 24 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 25 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??