My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco.
Since a guide is a must, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 C@LFORINA : ROKU TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1800:540:6830 DEVICE SETUP
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 5 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 8 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Passport question for International flight
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Tour operator near me
- 13 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 16 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 19 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 20 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 23 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Johannesburg