hey everyone , iam in tel aviv right now and iam thinking about have a day trip to petra ,but iam not sure if it`s posiable ,and worth is that ?
or should i stay longer than that , i heard it dosn`t need more than a day .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 2 Audley Travel
- 3 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 4 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 5 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 6 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 7 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 10 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 11 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 12 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 13 Safari in South Africa
- 14 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 15 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 16 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 17 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 18 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 19 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 20 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 21 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 22 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 23 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 24 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 25 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport