HI fellow travelers,
I am a single female traveler who's going to Europe with a three-night stopover in Dubai next week. I am flying on Emirates and will arrive in Dubai early in the morning (0500), and I just knew that there's a free shuttle service to Abu Dhabi from Dubai airport for Emirates passengers. The timetable is here: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/to_and_from_airport/free_shuttle_service_dubai.aspx
I am thinking of putting my luggage in the airport storage, and catching the 0800 bus to Abu Dhabi, then take the 1600 back to Dubai Airport (arrive at 1745).
Has anyone done this before? Do you think a day-trip to Abu Dhabi like this is doable? I just wanna see more of the country and wonder if there's much to see and do besides visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? Is the drop-off/pick-up point close to scenic spots? Is it easy to get around for a single Chinese girl in Abu Dhabi?
It'd be great to hear your ideas!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 3 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 6 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 7 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 10 Safari in South Africa
- 11 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 12 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 13 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 14 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 15 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 16 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 17 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 18 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 19 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 20 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 21 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 22 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 23 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 24 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 25 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
Day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Airport - Doable? *urgent*
HI fellow travelers,