HI fellow travelers,
I am a single female traveler who's going to Europe with a three-night stopover in Dubai next week. I am flying on Emirates and will arrive in Dubai early in the morning (0500), and I just knew that there's a free shuttle service to Abu Dhabi from Dubai airport for Emirates passengers. The timetable is here: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/to_and_from_airport/free_shuttle_service_dubai.aspx
I am thinking of putting my luggage in the airport storage, and catching the 0800 bus to Abu Dhabi, then take the 1600 back to Dubai Airport (arrive at 1745).
Has anyone done this before? Do you think a day-trip to Abu Dhabi like this is doable? I just wanna see more of the country and wonder if there's much to see and do besides visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? Is the drop-off/pick-up point close to scenic spots? Is it easy to get around for a single Chinese girl in Abu Dhabi?
It'd be great to hear your ideas!
Thanks so much!!
Day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Airport - Doable? *urgent*
HI fellow travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 2 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 5 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 6 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 9 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 10 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 11 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 12 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 13 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 14 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 15 Ebola and Morocco
- 16 Thompson Gazelle
- 17 Overland in West Africa
- 18 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 19 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 20 Morrocco and Cash
- 21 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 22 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 23 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 24 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 25 South Africa trip advices