HI fellow travelers,
I am a single female traveler who's going to Europe with a three-night stopover in Dubai next week. I am flying on Emirates and will arrive in Dubai early in the morning (0500), and I just knew that there's a free shuttle service to Abu Dhabi from Dubai airport for Emirates passengers. The timetable is here: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/to_and_from_airport/free_shuttle_service_dubai.aspx
I am thinking of putting my luggage in the airport storage, and catching the 0800 bus to Abu Dhabi, then take the 1600 back to Dubai Airport (arrive at 1745).
Has anyone done this before? Do you think a day-trip to Abu Dhabi like this is doable? I just wanna see more of the country and wonder if there's much to see and do besides visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? Is the drop-off/pick-up point close to scenic spots? Is it easy to get around for a single Chinese girl in Abu Dhabi?
It'd be great to hear your ideas!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqXKsiLnkfA
- 2 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 3 South African Cities
- 4 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 5 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 11 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
Day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Airport - Doable? *urgent*
HI fellow travelers,