HI fellow travelers,
I am a single female traveler who's going to Europe with a three-night stopover in Dubai next week. I am flying on Emirates and will arrive in Dubai early in the morning (0500), and I just knew that there's a free shuttle service to Abu Dhabi from Dubai airport for Emirates passengers. The timetable is here: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/to_and_from_airport/free_shuttle_service_dubai.aspx
I am thinking of putting my luggage in the airport storage, and catching the 0800 bus to Abu Dhabi, then take the 1600 back to Dubai Airport (arrive at 1745).
Has anyone done this before? Do you think a day-trip to Abu Dhabi like this is doable? I just wanna see more of the country and wonder if there's much to see and do besides visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? Is the drop-off/pick-up point close to scenic spots? Is it easy to get around for a single Chinese girl in Abu Dhabi?
It'd be great to hear your ideas!
Thanks so much!!
Day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Airport - Doable? *urgent*
HI fellow travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Independence Day in Israel
- 3 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 4 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 5 South Africa in February?
- 6 Drinking on safari
- 7 Travelust
- 8 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 9 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 10 Shots for Morocco
- 11 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 12 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 13 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 14 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 17 Thinking about The Gambia
- 18 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 19 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 20 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 21 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 22 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 23 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 24 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 25 Kenya safari tour/cost