HI fellow travelers,
I am a single female traveler who's going to Europe with a three-night stopover in Dubai next week. I am flying on Emirates and will arrive in Dubai early in the morning (0500), and I just knew that there's a free shuttle service to Abu Dhabi from Dubai airport for Emirates passengers. The timetable is here: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/to_and_from_airport/free_shuttle_service_dubai.aspx
I am thinking of putting my luggage in the airport storage, and catching the 0800 bus to Abu Dhabi, then take the 1600 back to Dubai Airport (arrive at 1745).
Has anyone done this before? Do you think a day-trip to Abu Dhabi like this is doable? I just wanna see more of the country and wonder if there's much to see and do besides visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? Is the drop-off/pick-up point close to scenic spots? Is it easy to get around for a single Chinese girl in Abu Dhabi?
It'd be great to hear your ideas!
Thanks so much!!
Day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Airport - Doable? *urgent*
HI fellow travelers,
- 1 What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Petra our way?
- 4 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 5 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 6 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 7 My trip to Egypt .....
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 10 East Africa Trip
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 13 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 14 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 15 Safari and Beach in June
- 16 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 17 Another first time safari goer
- 18 Bubonic plaque
- 19 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 20 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 21 Help! First African safari!!!
- 22 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 23 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 24 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 25 October or November in Kruger and Cape Town