HI fellow travelers,
I am a single female traveler who's going to Europe with a three-night stopover in Dubai next week. I am flying on Emirates and will arrive in Dubai early in the morning (0500), and I just knew that there's a free shuttle service to Abu Dhabi from Dubai airport for Emirates passengers. The timetable is here: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/to_and_from_airport/free_shuttle_service_dubai.aspx
I am thinking of putting my luggage in the airport storage, and catching the 0800 bus to Abu Dhabi, then take the 1600 back to Dubai Airport (arrive at 1745).
Has anyone done this before? Do you think a day-trip to Abu Dhabi like this is doable? I just wanna see more of the country and wonder if there's much to see and do besides visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? Is the drop-off/pick-up point close to scenic spots? Is it easy to get around for a single Chinese girl in Abu Dhabi?
It'd be great to hear your ideas!
Thanks so much!!
Day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Airport - Doable? *urgent*
HI fellow travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Israel and Petra
- 4 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 7 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 8 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 9 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 10 Morocco for 2 nights
- 11 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 12 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 13 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 14 Tanzania Safari
- 15 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 16 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 17 Magnificant Morocco
- 18 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 israel and petra
- 21 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 22 World Travel Expert
- 23 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 24 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 25 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...