HI fellow travelers,
I am a single female traveler who's going to Europe with a three-night stopover in Dubai next week. I am flying on Emirates and will arrive in Dubai early in the morning (0500), and I just knew that there's a free shuttle service to Abu Dhabi from Dubai airport for Emirates passengers. The timetable is here: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/to_and_from_airport/free_shuttle_service_dubai.aspx
I am thinking of putting my luggage in the airport storage, and catching the 0800 bus to Abu Dhabi, then take the 1600 back to Dubai Airport (arrive at 1745).
Has anyone done this before? Do you think a day-trip to Abu Dhabi like this is doable? I just wanna see more of the country and wonder if there's much to see and do besides visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? Is the drop-off/pick-up point close to scenic spots? Is it easy to get around for a single Chinese girl in Abu Dhabi?
It'd be great to hear your ideas!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Safari photography help
- 3 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 4 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 5 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 6 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Tanzania trip Advice
- 9 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 10 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 11 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 14 el gouna or soma bay????
- 15 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 16 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 17 Israel itinerary
- 18 Malawi with kiddos
- 19 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 20 Local Tanzania companies
- 21 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 22 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 23 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 24 Dubai Trip Idea
- 25 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
Day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Airport - Doable? *urgent*
HI fellow travelers,