HI fellow travelers,
I am a single female traveler who's going to Europe with a three-night stopover in Dubai next week. I am flying on Emirates and will arrive in Dubai early in the morning (0500), and I just knew that there's a free shuttle service to Abu Dhabi from Dubai airport for Emirates passengers. The timetable is here: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/to_and_from_airport/free_shuttle_service_dubai.aspx
I am thinking of putting my luggage in the airport storage, and catching the 0800 bus to Abu Dhabi, then take the 1600 back to Dubai Airport (arrive at 1745).
Has anyone done this before? Do you think a day-trip to Abu Dhabi like this is doable? I just wanna see more of the country and wonder if there's much to see and do besides visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? Is the drop-off/pick-up point close to scenic spots? Is it easy to get around for a single Chinese girl in Abu Dhabi?
It'd be great to hear your ideas!
Thanks so much!!
Day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai Airport - Doable? *urgent*
HI fellow travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 What camera to use on safari
- 5 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 6 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 7 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 8 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 9 Morroco Travel Guide
- 10 India
- 11 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 12 Ideas about the trip.
- 13 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 14 3 days in Teheran
- 15 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 18 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 19 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 20 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 21 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 22 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 23 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 24 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 25 To go to Israel or not?