how much can we expect to get done in one day? would like to see Akko, b'hai gardens (view only, not tour) and given that this is one day trip, what else do you suggest we see? Caesaria? Rosh Hanikra? (sorry if i've misspelled). Druse Village? Could you suggest a good place for a fairly quick lunch? (we've read about Uri Buri, but it might take take too long?). our visit is at the end of April. thanks.
day trip from jerusalem to northwestern Israel
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 2 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 3 Bubonic plaque
- 4 Safari and Beach in June
- 5 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 6 Safari Cost Comparison
- 7 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 8 Help! First African safari!!!
- 9 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 12 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 13 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 16 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 17 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 18 My trip to Egypt .....
- 19 dubai for 5 days
- 20 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 21 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Bugs n' Botswana
- 24 Group Trip to Israel
- 25 My Trip to Palestine