how much can we expect to get done in one day? would like to see Akko, b'hai gardens (view only, not tour) and given that this is one day trip, what else do you suggest we see? Caesaria? Rosh Hanikra? (sorry if i've misspelled). Druse Village? Could you suggest a good place for a fairly quick lunch? (we've read about Uri Buri, but it might take take too long?). our visit is at the end of April. thanks.
day trip from jerusalem to northwestern Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 3 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 6 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 7 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 8 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 9 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 10 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 11 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 12 what kind of phone
- 13 Small group tours in israel
- 14 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 15 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 16 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 17 Iran Info, Please
- 18 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 19 Safari on a budget!
- 20 fez accommodation
- 21 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 22 Egypt safe travel
- 23 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 24 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 25 Need help with N TZ itinerary