I have a three day stop-over in Dubai on my way to Europe. I would like to do a day trip to Oman (preferably the Musandam area) on one of my days there, but have only found one tour company that offers this (being "travel dubai").
I was just wondering if anyone on this forum knew of any tour companies that conducted day-trips from Dubai to Oman? Or whether anyone had used travel dubai and what their experience was?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Finding Local Art in Kenya
- 2 http://www.wecareskincare.com/ellexa-cream/
- 3 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 4 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 5 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 8 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 9 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 10 Viator tour company
- 11 tours in Johannesburg
- 12 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 13 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 14 South African Cities
- 15 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 16 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 17 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 18 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 19 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 20 where to go in africa
- 21 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 22 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 23 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 24 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 25 Help with bags