I have a three day stop-over in Dubai on my way to Europe. I would like to do a day trip to Oman (preferably the Musandam area) on one of my days there, but have only found one tour company that offers this (being "travel dubai").
I was just wondering if anyone on this forum knew of any tour companies that conducted day-trips from Dubai to Oman? Or whether anyone had used travel dubai and what their experience was?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Day Trip Dubai to Oman
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ebola and Morocco
- 2 Thompson Gazelle
- 3 Overland in West Africa
- 4 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 5 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 6 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 7 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 8 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 9 Morrocco and Cash
- 10 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 11 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 12 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 13 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 14 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 15 South Africa trip advices
- 16 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 17 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 18 Tour to Morocco
- 19 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 20 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 21 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 22 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 25 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please