I have a three day stop-over in Dubai on my way to Europe. I would like to do a day trip to Oman (preferably the Musandam area) on one of my days there, but have only found one tour company that offers this (being "travel dubai").
I was just wondering if anyone on this forum knew of any tour companies that conducted day-trips from Dubai to Oman? Or whether anyone had used travel dubai and what their experience was?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Day Trip Dubai to Oman
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 2 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 3 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 4 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Cape Town Trip
- 7 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 8 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 9 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 12 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 13 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 14 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 15 Eilat to Petra
- 16 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 17 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?