I have a three day stop-over in Dubai on my way to Europe. I would like to do a day trip to Oman (preferably the Musandam area) on one of my days there, but have only found one tour company that offers this (being "travel dubai").
I was just wondering if anyone on this forum knew of any tour companies that conducted day-trips from Dubai to Oman? Or whether anyone had used travel dubai and what their experience was?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MTV Video Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet Live Stream
- 2 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 3 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 4 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 5 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 6 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 7 Viator tour company
- 8 tours in Johannesburg
- 9 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 10 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 11 South African Cities
- 12 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 13 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 14 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 15 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 16 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 17 where to go in africa
- 18 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 19 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 20 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 Help with bags
- 23 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 24 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS