I have a three day stop-over in Dubai on my way to Europe. I would like to do a day trip to Oman (preferably the Musandam area) on one of my days there, but have only found one tour company that offers this (being "travel dubai").
I was just wondering if anyone on this forum knew of any tour companies that conducted day-trips from Dubai to Oman? Or whether anyone had used travel dubai and what their experience was?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 스포츠경정사이트【<⁄ ＨＯ３４７。ⅭＯℳ ⁄>】오케이레이스
- 2 부산경정사이트【<⁄‷ ＨＯ３４７。ⅭＯℳ ‷⁄>】오케이레이스사이트
- 3 인터넷경정사이트【<⁄‷ ＨＯ３４７。ⅭＯℳ ‷⁄>】오케이레이스
- 4 생방송경정」「/ ＭＲ６６９.CｏM /」「슈퍼카지노／생방송경정
- 5 한국경정」「/ ＭＲ６６９.CｏM /」「슈퍼카지노／한국경정／한국경정
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 8 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 9 Egypt Trip Planning
- 10 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 11 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 12 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Safari In June
- 15 Business trip to Israel
- 16 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 17 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 18 honeymoon place
- 19 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 20 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 21 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 22 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 23 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 South African Safari Company Recommendations