My husband is going to drive from Johannesburg to Durban next week for business and would like to stop along the way for a hike of several hours. Can you suggest any places that would be pretty accessible? He's in great shape, and an experienced hiker. We live in Virginia-so have no knowledge of the area at all.
Day hike somewhere between Johannesburg and Durban
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 2 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 3 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 6 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 7 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 8 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 9 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 10 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 11 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 12 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 13 Charity begins at Home!
- 14 Sun Safaris
- 15 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 16 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 17 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 18 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 19 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 20 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 21 Tour to Morocco
- 22 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 23 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 24 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 25 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.