My husband is going to drive from Johannesburg to Durban next week for business and would like to stop along the way for a hike of several hours. Can you suggest any places that would be pretty accessible? He's in great shape, and an experienced hiker. We live in Virginia-so have no knowledge of the area at all.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tipping on Safari
- 2 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 3 Cape Town
- 4 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 5 Widerness Lodges
- 6 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 7 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 8 Cape Town -safety
- 9 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 10 SA itin review
- 11 Botswana safari in late November
- 12 Ferry to Morocco
- 13 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 14 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 15 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 16 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 20 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 23 Lodge Feedback
- 24 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 25 Driving in South Africa