My husband is going to drive from Johannesburg to Durban next week for business and would like to stop along the way for a hike of several hours. Can you suggest any places that would be pretty accessible? He's in great shape, and an experienced hiker. We live in Virginia-so have no knowledge of the area at all.
Day hike somewhere between Johannesburg and Durban
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 2 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 3 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 4 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 5 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 6 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 9 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 10 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 11 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 12 Things to see in Dubai
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 17 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 18 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 21 Tips for Israel
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco