Typical business-class hotel. Smallish rooms (we had the standard, but you could book a suite). There is an executive floor, which we were not on, with the usual free drinks and snacks. Very modern furniture in the rooms, glass-walled bathrooms (but still having a lot of privacy). Good selection of toiletries; one robe and one pair of slippers provided. There was a hairdryer and electronic safe, also a plasma TV with many stations, minibar (not included), laundry service (not included). Turndown provided. We ate dinner at the Oriental restaurant--very good dim sum. We had drinks at the bar on the eighth floor (it has a large deck, so you can go outside, but there are no tables and chairs, and I imagine it’s quite windy), and also in the lobby bar (which had outdoor seating). The breakfast buffet was unbelievably extensive, and included in most room rates (as are applicable room taxes). The pool, gym, and spa areas are nice. There is a good selection of small shops in the lobby, and a tiny casino (must wear long pants inside). It was located about 20 minutes from the airport, which cost about $20 for the cab ride. This hotel was a great value for the price we paid ($160 US per night), and I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 2 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 Namibia Itinerary
- 5 name issue
- 6 Israel for 10 days
- 7 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 8 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 9 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 10 experiences with African travel Resource
- 11 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 12 Madagascar suggestions
- 13 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 14 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 15 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please