Typical business-class hotel. Smallish rooms (we had the standard, but you could book a suite). There is an executive floor, which we were not on, with the usual free drinks and snacks. Very modern furniture in the rooms, glass-walled bathrooms (but still having a lot of privacy). Good selection of toiletries; one robe and one pair of slippers provided. There was a hairdryer and electronic safe, also a plasma TV with many stations, minibar (not included), laundry service (not included). Turndown provided. We ate dinner at the Oriental restaurant--very good dim sum. We had drinks at the bar on the eighth floor (it has a large deck, so you can go outside, but there are no tables and chairs, and I imagine it’s quite windy), and also in the lobby bar (which had outdoor seating). The breakfast buffet was unbelievably extensive, and included in most room rates (as are applicable room taxes). The pool, gym, and spa areas are nice. There is a good selection of small shops in the lobby, and a tiny casino (must wear long pants inside). It was located about 20 minutes from the airport, which cost about $20 for the cab ride. This hotel was a great value for the price we paid ($160 US per night), and I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 4 physique the uncooked supplies wanted
- 5 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 6 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 7 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Help with bags
- 10 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 11 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 12 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Shopping in Morocco
- 18 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 19 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 20 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 21 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 22 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 23 car hire from La Possession
- 24 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 25 Short 3 nights in Morocco