I am getting ready to book hotels for my first trip to Israel in July. I am thinking of either booking the Mt. Zion hotel or the Dan Panorama. I have read very mixed reviews of the Mt. Zion hotel (quite run down and not so clean- although beautiful building, setting, and pool area) and better reviews about the Dan Panorama. I'd love to hear comments from folks who may know both hotels. Also...Any opinions about Maagan Holiday Village on Kinneret? That is may be an option although my preference may be Scots Hotel.
Dan Panorama or Mt. Zion- Jerusalem?
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 Tanzania in 2014
- 6 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 7 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 8 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 9 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Tangier - A four day city break
- 12 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.