We are planning a trip to Namibia for next September -- about 10-11 days in all. Currently we are booked at the Damaraland Camp for two nights but having some discussions in our group about whether we want to make that stop or no. The woman helping us with the planning is definitely in favor, but friends of friends say it is a moonscape-like place and not all that interesting. We know there are rock art sites, Himba villages, and maybe desert elephants to see which sounds interesting. Has anyone got advice for us?
Damaraland: Yes or No?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 4 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 8 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?